Week 17 : Team without a Name but probably still contagious vs Eagles Rd 2

Nabbs4u

29 minutes ago, Danger said:

So why is FedEx field such a dump? It's not that much older than the Linc..

Think they cheaped out, it’s super generic inside too. Lurie has also done a lot with upgrades over time. 

Right now facilities wise the Eagles are probably due an upgrade to their practice facility. Novacare is fine but it’s getting bypassed more and more every season. Especially since they stay home for camp, they should at least be talking about doing that soon.

We talked about that a couple months ago, not a ton of room around the current facility with the park right there, so they might need to follow the rest of the teams over into South Jersey. But there are plenty of spots to build it in South Philly too. Biggest thing to me is they don’t even have a full size indoor field. So building one with two full indoor m fields would be a starting point. With at least 3 outdoor fields too.

Can’t imagine them building a new stadium, maybe a renovation near the end of the decade. Though I vaguely recall there are upgrades planned should Philly be chosen for various events in the next 15 years.

Crazy the Linc is passing 2/3 of the lifespan that the Vet had.

• Like 1

From what I understand, Snyder wants to upgrade it but is having trouble getting tax dollars so all and every publicity against the stadium is good for him. Makes sense but still insanely cheap for a guy like that to make his fans suffer for money. Also, if that were me falling, you better believe I’m staying down until I’m strapped to a board and heading to the hospital. I don’t care if I jammed my pinky when I was 12 on the playground at recess, that injury was caused by Snyder’s lack of care. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

From what I understand, Snyder wants to upgrade it but is having trouble getting tax dollars so all and every publicity against the stadium is good for him. Makes sense but still insanely cheap for a guy like that to make his fans suffer for money. Also, if that were me falling, you better believe I’m staying down until I’m strapped to a board and heading to the hospital. I don’t care if I jammed my pinky when I was 12 on the playground at recess, that injury was caused by Snyder’s lack of care. 

yep...get the bag, especially when it's on a rich person. Double down on it when it's an ahole like Dan.