2022 NFL Mock Draft

brushmyhair

Edited by brushmyhair
Colts don't have 1st rd pick

42 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

As much as I like Lloyd, there's no way we go LB in the 1st. WR, DE, S, or OT BPA. I'm also curious where you got your draft order.

I predicted the remainder of the season on https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/CustomLeague/SchedulePicker/D4CA92D4-BA81-4A0F-A1AD-FC5F5D1C1D64/?L=IwJhrdlHuyy0Uik4vohNxVcnCVY9KPfCgs3FAuEAZmNyx1efvIszxp-PbwSyakNL1OpEVhrYxRdEA&c=cgm:1|tnptlw:true

Edited by brushmyhair

I'll pass i would take any of Davis, Leal, Ojabo, or Linderbaum over a WR there.    Continuing to neglect the trenches year after year is the reason we are always struggling since we have taken Ryan in 03.

Also i don't think we are picking 12th right now im pretty sure it's 10th.   Unless you have us beating both the Bills and Saints coming up making us 9-8 if so then lets goooooo we have a good chance to be playoff bound if that happens actually lol :D

But if you have us losing those 2 games then we would pick 10th and Stingley Jr might be my pick even over a trench guy since CB is a major need as well and he would be by far BPA there and a top 5 quality pick.  That and a good CB is a hell of alot harder to get than a WR who imo are a dime a dozen like RB's. 

Edited by FalconFan13

19 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

How do the Hawks get 2 first round picks?

Carson Strong is not a top 20 nor first round talent.