Brian Lewerke Michigan State

Shea Patterson Ole Miss

Daniel Jones Duke 

Easton Stick NDSU

Jake Bentley South Carolina

Shane Buechele Texas

Andrew Ford UMASS

Kyle Allen Houston 

I would say these guys, but Eason being out all this year he will have to get back on the field and productive for that to happen.  And included Darnold if he comes back, and all the top junior QB now I assume declared.  A few are long shots with Kyle Allen, Ford, Bentley and Stick, and Peters is just on potential but could be a big time prospect by end of next season.  As for Patterson could argue Hurts is a better than him and Hurts cannot even throw the ball well, Patterson is still a little too out of control for me but has some ability.  Kyler Murray be curious how he does next year, I still see him as a run first guy basically, kind of like Hurts and might be a position change but could develop more as a passer in that time.

On 11/2/2017 at 4:27 AM, Ozzy said:

Sam Darnold USC 

Deondre Francois Florida State 

Jacob Eason Georgia

Jarrett Stidham Auburn

Clayton Thorson Northwestern

Ryan Finley NC State

Drew Lock Missouri

Nick Fitzgerald Miss State

Brett Rypien Boise State

Will Grier West Virginia

Jake Browning Washington

Brandon Peters Michigan

Brian Lewerke Michigan State

Shea Patterson Ole Miss

Daniel Jones Duke 

Easton Stick NDSU

Jake Bentley South Carolina

Shane Buechele Texas

Andrew Ford UMASS

Kyle Allen Houston 

I would say these guys, but Eason being out all this year he will have to get back on the field and productive for that to happen.  And included Darnold if he comes back, and all the top junior QB now I assume declared.  A few are long shots with Kyle Allen, Ford, Bentley and Stick, and Peters is just on potential but could be a big time prospect by end of next season.  As for Patterson could argue Hurts is a better than him and Hurts cannot even throw the ball well, Patterson is still a little too out of control for me but has some ability.  Kyler Murray be curious how he does next year, I still see him as a run first guy basically, kind of like Hurts and might be a position change but could develop more as a passer in that time.

Eason should transfer

2 hours ago, August4th said:

Lewerke looked good today

This whole season I’ve been impressed with him and Stanley from Iowa. From their good games to how they responded to bumps in the road. They each seem to be progressing nicely as this season continues as well.

Archived