Week 17: VIKINGS (7-8) at Packers (12-3)

swede700

Game 16

When:  8:20 PM EST January 2nd, 2022

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: NBC (TV), KFAN, Sirius XM (Radio)

Announcers: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Kathryn Tappen

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Packers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Of course, the guidance is that you should wear a mask and distance for 10 days still....how does he do that on the field? I mean, if they are following the guidance, he could go to meetings.....but not play. that said, the NFL changing its rule was the least shocking move ever. (note, it might be 10 days by the game......so he's probably ok, but what about others?)

Edited by PrplChilPill

13 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

Of course, the guidance is that you should wear a mask and distance for 10 days still....how does he do that on the field? I mean, if they are following the guidance, he could go to meetings.....but not play. that said, the NFL changing its rule was the least shocking move ever. (note, it might be 10 days by the game......so he's probably ok, but what about others?)

The NFL didn’t change there mask wearing policy. He, and anyone else unvaccinated, will still need to abide by that policy and continue to wear a mask in the facility and on the sidelines. 

As for on the field, there have been a few studies conducted that show that there isn’t any evidence to suggest that it’s transmitting between players on the field. 

I don't know that he'll play, as that is unlikely, but he should be good for the playoffs.

I still think Green Bay wins the Superbowl. They have blown a lot of chances since the 2010 season, but this season just seems different. I think there is a sense of urgency before Rodgers and possibly Adams leaves.