Week 16 Overreactions: The "Is David Culley Underrated?" Edition

AFlaccoSeagulls

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Also, let's please discuss the LEGENDARY performance by Joseph Burrow this weekend. Truly impressive to watch a former #1 overall pick and his loaded WR corps decimate a secondary who was starting guys I literally have never heard of. Good on you, Joe Burrow!

You sound angry. I agree no one should be making too much of it though. But you can only play against who lines up I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

You sound angry. I agree no one should be making too much of it though. But you can only play against who lines up I guess. 

I have seen so many headlines, tweets, posts, etc. over the last day or so fawning over Joe Burrow's performance it makes me want to puke. I agree you can only play against the guys who line up across from you, but my god the guy is a #1 overall pick with Tee Higgins and JaMarr Chase facing guys signed off the street 2-3 days ago! It wasn't legendary, it was completely expected given the circumstances.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Disappointed that the headline is not, "Josh Johnson is as good as Lamar" 

Huntley > Josh Johnson > Lamar, obviously. I mean, Mark Andrews' production with those guys vs. Lamar doesn't lie!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Also, let's please discuss the LEGENDARY performance by Joseph Burrow this weekend. Truly impressive to watch a former #1 overall pick and his loaded WR corps decimate a secondary who was starting guys I literally have never heard of. Good on you, Joe Burrow!

Hey hey, I don't think we're ready to buy a gold jacket for Joe. Let's keep it in perspective. 

• Like 4