Lefty, Bowles, and Spytek all being interviewed for coaching/GM jobs

kgarrett12486

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

tenor.gif

That would justify why he was let go by Miami. Apparently his relationship with the GM was non-existent and his relationship with Tua was deteriorating, as it was known within the organization that Flores was the one pushing for Deshaun Watson.

Now report is Watson will be looking elsewhere with Flores out, as Flores was one of the main driving factors for Watson wanting to be in Miami.

IMO, Miami completely messed this up. Flores had success against the Pats (which is big in that division), had shown ability to turn around a team even with mediocre QB play and he had the ear of Deshaun Watson.

Interestingly enough, I've heard rumblings today the Texans might be looking to bring in Flores as the HC to potentially salvage the relationship with Watson. That would be an insane full 360.

Think Leftwich is going to get hired by the Jaguars after being a finalist. Makes perfect sense to pair him up with T Law after spending time with Brady - he is an ideal fit. Not sure if it pans out for JAX but I do wish him well.

If Bowles goes to MIN, we’ll be promoting from within. Foote/Goodwin will take over. Unfortunate because I think Wink Martindale would be a good fit here at dc

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, indifference said:

Think Leftwich is going to get hired by the Jaguars after being a finalist. Makes perfect sense to pair him up with T Law after spending time with Brady - he is an ideal fit. Not sure if it pans out for JAX but I do wish him well.

If Bowles goes to MIN, we’ll be promoting from within. Foote/Goodwin will take over. Unfortunate because I think Wink Martindale would be a good fit here at dc

Wink Martindale is another clone of Todd Bowles essentially with the heavy blitz scheme...  The difference is Wink had Marcus Peters, Jimmy Smith, and Marlon Humphrey to cover during the all out blitzes. 

16 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Wink Martindale is another clone of Todd Bowles essentially with the heavy blitz scheme...  The difference is Wink had Marcus Peters, Jimmy Smith, and Marlon Humphrey to cover during the all out blitzes. 

im aware. I think he’s better than Bowles though. Either way its moot because under Arians will likely have Foote calling plays

• Like 1