Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

Miami has a tough D... but they can be run on if you have the horses...  Can our OL and run game do enough to help Tanny and the passing game make plays.   I am afraid we might put a little too much on AJ this game.  Can Frisker and our TE's make plays or will we need to keep them in to help block.  Our D should be able to dominate but can our back 7 not give up wide open receivers ...  They have 1 playmaker on the O side...  if we focus on stopping him then.. but they are very creative in finding ways to get him the ball...

I expect the majority of players to do the minimum 5 days because it’s basically an honor system, and what player will admit they are experiencing symptoms.

My regular job did the “honor system” and so many people I know worked through potential symptoms, so I can imagine football players disregarding any symptoms they have to suit up.

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I expect the majority of players to do the minimum 5 days because it’s basically an honor system, and what player will admit they are experiencing symptoms.

My regular job did the “honor system” and so many people I know worked through potential symptoms, so I can imagine football players disregarding any symptoms they have to suit up.

Yup. Pound the dayquil and some advil, Good to go. 

It's different with a regular job, though. You don't get tested at all at your regular job, so if you've never get tested how could they know? Unless you keel over at work, I guess.

10 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So you don’t even have to test negative… wtf is the point then if they’re asymptomatic.

The point is there is no point. NFL doesn't want these games that have playoff implications, or the playoff games in the future, impacted by covid.

Feels like half the league got put on the covid list the past couple weeks, college football has cancelled like 5 or 6 bowl games or more, NBA and NHL heavily hit, etc. NFL has no interest in that for this late in the season.

Could you imagine a playoff game or even super bowl where a team's starting QB gets covid?

NFL would lose it's mind.