Titans vs Dolphins GDT

Mesa_Titan

5 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m especially grateful for her when you see the ownership of our division foes.

Yep.
People hated her after the Murlarkey hire.
It was actually needed to start to change the culture in the right direction.

Robinson definitely was needed.

Robinson had his bumps, but he has delivered us the best stretch of seasons ever for the Titans.
He can be my GM anytime. 

• Like 2

NaQuan Jones is really good. I was always happy with Tart and never thought he needed to be replaced, but he was just a solid contributor, but NaQuan Jones looks like an actual playmaker. There was one play he blew up the guard and I was just thinking "Holy ****, who got off the ball that fast". He has some explosion and even some pass rush ability for a NT.

Hope he's a guy we can keep around awhile to pair inside with Simmons.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yep.
People hated her after the Murlarkey hire.
It was actually needed to start to change the culture in the right direction.

Robinson definitely was needed.

Robinson had his bumps, but he has delivered us the best stretch of seasons ever for the Titans.
He can be my GM anytime. 

In hindsight, Mularkey was exactly what we needed to steady the ship coaching wise for a franchise with no direction, to one with an identity. And the most important thing was AAS allowing JRob to make a change at head coach when we reached our peak with Mularkey. I don’t know many owners who’d allow their GM to get rid of a head coach (one she was a big fan and supporter of, I might add) after a playoff run. I think most of us were all in on AAS after she made that decision.

And speaking of Jon Robinson, he certainly isn’t flawless. However he deserves every bit the credit and praise I see guys like Chris Ballard and Andrew Berry get. He took over a team that was 5-27 the previous two years before he arrived and a complete void of talent. In the six years he’s been here, he has had a winning record every season (57-38 record overall), 4 playoff appearances (3-3 playoff record so far), 2 division titles and completely revamped the overall talent level on the team. Also, despite being handicapped with Mularkey when hired, made the decision to get rid of him and looks to have hit a home run with the Vrabel hiring (who has faults of his own but has been pretty amazing for us).

As I said before, he has his flaws and faults but I wouldn’t trade him for any other GM in the league.

• Like 2

What's nuts about how good Foreman's game was is that two huge runs of his got called back for penalties.

Dude is playing like he was expected to coming out of college.  It sucks for him, since he'd have a completely different career if those injuries didn't derail the first few years.  But I'm glad to have him now.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

We have to resign Landry to keep this group together. Add some depth at edge and this group can be even more dominant next season.

I think the drafting of Weaver was to be insurance if we can’t afford to keep Landry.

I hope we can get him back, because a healthy Weaver added to this group really makes them special.