Positional Needs Heading into the Offseason

MKnight82

On 3/29/2022 at 8:04 AM, MikeT14 said:

I do think after the draft they’re going to bring in some bargain guys for depth. I know most don’t want to hear it but I do expect AJ Klein (former Panther & Bill) to be signed and to either play MLB or SLB w/ Holcomb playing the other position. Then, Jamin will play WLB, Klein will come off the field when we go to nickel. I think we’ll probably do this regardless of if we draft a LB in the draft. At worst, Klein is depth at the SLB position w/ Mayo backing up at MLB & Hudson starting or backing up at WLB/Buffalo Nickel/3rd S like Landon Collins was last year.

I actually wouldn’t even rule out Landon Collins re-signing to play the role he did last year if he gets no bites to start for someone else, which I don’t think he will. He really, really overvalued himself. He should’ve taken the pay cut to remain.

I also think we’ll sign Star Lotulelei (former Panther & Bill) to be our 3rd DT with Daniel Wise being our 4th DT.

Edited by turtle28

On 4/13/2022 at 5:23 AM, turtle28 said:

I do think after the draft they’re going to bring in some bargain guys for depth. I know most don’t want to hear it but I do expect AJ Klein (former Panther & Bill) to be signed and to either play MLB or SLB w/ Holcomb playing the other position. Then, Jamin will play WLB, Klein will come off the field when we go to nickel. I think we’ll probably do this regardless of if we draft a LB in the draft. At worst, Klein is depth at the SLB position w/ Mayo backing up at MLB & Hudson starting or backing up at WLB/Buffalo Nickel/3rd S like Landon Collins was last year.

I actually wouldn’t even rule out Landon Collins re-signing to play the role he did last year if he gets no bites to start for someone else, which I don’t think he will. He really, really overvalued himself. He should’ve taken the pay cut to remain.

I also think we’ll sign Star Lotulelei (former Panther & Bill) to be our 3rd DT with Daniel Wise being our 4th DT.

I think Kyle Fuller another name we see before camp

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 1:53 PM, lavar703 said:

I like Treylon Burks @aceinthehouse. He's so much faster on the field than he is timed. Its crazy.

Sounds like Michael Thomas. Thomas fell behind Corey Coleman, Will Fuller & Doctson bc of his 40 time but he was a great runner and ended up being a great possession WR. 

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

Retired?

I guess I’m wrong. I swear I heard that he was retiring a few weeks ago but I don’t see it anywhere, so I guess it was someone else who was and I heard wrong. I was shocked when I heard it and I’m glad I was wrong.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

I guess I’m wrong. I swear I heard that he was retiring a few weeks ago but I don’t see it anywhere, so I guess it was someone else who was and I heard wrong. I was shocked when I heard it and I’m glad I was wrong.

😂😂 all good brotha! I was like wait…. Lol