NFL Legend John Madden Passes Away

RaidersAreOne

That’s very sad news.  The guys an absolute legend not just to the Raiders but the NFL.  
Just hearing him on TV with Pat Summerall, I always got the impression he was a genuinely good hearted man who was incredibly interesting.  He will certainly be missed.  Condolences to his family.

• Like 1

He was before my time when he coached but I grew up with him in the booth and had many drunken nights staying up playing the game.  To me Al Davis is the Raiders and other fanbases loved to hate him.  Madden was more than a Raider.  He was an icon that every fanbase could love.

Wow, this is shocking news. Madden to me represented better than anyone the entire game of football, he just was football.

From being a legendary coach to being the voice of football to the game of course. Always loved to hear him talk and hear his stories, I'm genuinely saddened today at the death of a true legend. RIP John Madden Legend.