Week 9 GDT: Packers vs. Lions

CWood21

59 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Just saw the Lions haven't had a 100 yard rusher in 59 games... it would be so fitting for Abdullah to go for like 160 tonight. 

I'm not worried about their running game with Burnett back.  Stopping their passing game is another thing entirely...

2 minutes ago, packerjmf said:

O/U 150 passing yards for Hundley tonight?

I'm taking the over, easily. Hundley hasn't looked good, but McCarthy has looked worse. Think this is a perfect time for a statement game on national TV. Make the gameplan work for Hundley.. short routes, quick release, and just let him throw the ball. Obviously lean on Aaron Jones and the running game, but we have to let Hundley throw with the talent at WR. Let those guys make a play. 

1 hour ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Incog, I've always felt that I was one of few that stood up for Dom on occasion, and I always thought you stood up for him more. I have started to turn on him more recently, where do you stand right now?

If this unit doesn't improve over the 2nd half of the season, I'm fine moving on from him.

There are enough pieces on that side to be doing better than what they have been the last 4 or 5 weeks.

I think we can all agree, after the bye week, this team needs to perform on both sides of the ball.  If not, well, that's on coaching and the players.  My fingers are crossed that they pull this one off.  Packers 24  Lions 21.  Please Lord, no more injuries.

Archived