Coach standings.

Dolphinmeister

I know there is one more game this year on the schedule but here are the up-to-date coaching records of Miami's last 3 coaches. Flores still has 2 left this season which is one more than the other 2 had and Joe Philbin was 1 and 3 before getting fired in his 4th season.

Joe Philbin.........24 and 28 .....1 and 3 the 4th season before getting fired.

Brian Flores.......23 and 24 .....2 games left this season.

Adam Gase.......23 and 25 ......

The big difference for me is I knew Gase and Philbin were losers and needed to go, I feel Flores is a better coach and needs more time but at some point you have to separate yourself from the average to be great and he has yet to do that, but I think he is on track to do that. A preview of what is possible next season for me will be shown to me over the next two weeks as Miami plays 2 very good teams in playoff atmosphere games, no excuses everyone is beat up and dealing with covid at this point of the season coaching is a big factor in getting wins at this point of the season for good teams, so show me what you got coach.

Edited by Dolphinmeister
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 4:33 AM, Charlatan30 said:

One thing to consider is Flores took charge for our Tanking season....

Yeah, Flores is a clear #1 here to me. The other guys didn't have to go through a scorched earth rebuild like Flores did. There was an small exodus of talent during the Gase era but that was his own doing. Defense and Offense were inept during most of the Philbin and Gase years, at least Flores has managed to build one of the best Ds in the league and excluding the start of this season, there has been progress and growth year to year under him.

• Like 1