Week 17: Rams AT Ravens

MDY10

Let’s get this one going before the actual game starts lol 

Ill be at this one!! Close enough to jersey to drive down. It’s looking like Lamar could be out after limping in practice yesterday and not practicing today. A part of me wants him to play so I can see him play but at the same time I’m not going to be upset about playing a backup. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

I’ve been waiting for this game ever since they destroyed us back in 2019. Sadly it looks like Jackson won’t be playing, so whoever takes his spot will be treated just as harshly. 

It’s time to start clicking on all three phases 

Yeah that game gives me PTSD hahaha 

Its simple as this, the Rams win then they wait to see what happens after the Cards and Cowboys game. If the Cards lose the Rams clinch the NFCW division. I think Stafford comes out and has a great game. The Ravens pass defense is horrible due to all the injuries they have. The question is, does Kupp have a legit shot to break the single season receiving yards record in this game? He needs I think 230yds. I hope Stafford dont try to force feed him the ball in this game. Yes target him like normally but when its not there dont throw it to him. OBJ and Van both I think will have their opportunities and Stafford need to look for them. I still think Kupp will have a big game. Im thinking around 10 catches, 100+yds, and scores a td. Then I think about the running game. Akers will be back but Michel need to continuously get fed. I want to see another 25+ touches from him. He leads the NFL in rushing attempts and rushing yards since the start of December. For all those who said the Rams cant run the ball, that take didnt age well. I kept saying the Rams can run they just for what ever reason chose not to run much. Now they are choosing to run more and they are dominating.

On defense I want to continue to see this pass rush with Donald, Floyd, and Von get after the QB. Donald has turned it up notches lately and thats scary. Ramsey is doing his thing in the secondary taking away the opposing teams top playmaker. Its going to be interesting to see if he matches up with Brown or Andrews. Then another thing Im happy with seeing is outside of the big four on defense, Im happy seeing another player step up. Whether its Gaines, Jones, Deayon, Howard stepped up against the Vikings with the int, Williams, Rapp, you name it. That bodes well moving forward as to this defense continuing to play well. Then you add special teams with how big time Gay has been in the kicking game and now with Powell bringing explosiveness in the return game that is going to be extremely big moving forward.

Its going to be tough on the road going to Baltimore bc no matter what they are a well coached team that will fight in games. They came off an embarrassing loss to the Bengals so you know they are especially going to be ready not to get embarrassed again. I think the Rams are locked in knowing that the playoffs are right around the corner and they have to continue to play winning football. Plus they know they control their own destiny to win the division and at worst they have a shot at the 2 seed. Dallas legit could lose either this week or next week and if the Rams win out they will be the 2 seed and if Green Bay get beat in the divisional round then the playoffs literally go through Sofi. So I feel like the Rams wont allow all of that to slip from their fingers that at least they can control on their end.  

22 hours ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

I’ve been waiting for this game ever since they destroyed us back in 2019. Sadly it looks like Jackson won’t be playing, so whoever takes his spot will be treated just as harshly. 

It’s time to start clicking on all three phases 

So has AD.

Sorry this was supposed to be attached.

Edited by NVRamsFan
  • Like 4