GDT: NY Giants @ Chicago Bears @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

Well, this ones kinda weird. This is what im gonna call the Draft Bowl. How is our draft pick gonna be effected playing against the team whose #1 is ours ... Interesting. With how bad were playing i dont see us having a chance in this one. Nick Foles led his typical epic style comeback win against the Seahawks last week and the Bears defense has done a solid job the last few weeks shutting down teams. In my oppinion they have the most underrated DT in the league in Akiem Hicks. Guy is a beast who is gonna knock our oline back every play. Not gonna be a pretty day for us. 

Bears 24 / Giants 7 

• Like 1

It is better for us to lose, would be nice to hold on to a top 5 draft pick.  I am also seeing in some mock draft that there is good amount of pass rushers in this draft.  Perhaps go Evan Neal with our first pick, then go best pass rusher with our 2nd pick in the first round if we don't do a trade down. 

Bears coaching staff is still playing for something, I think our coaching staff is playing for next year. It will be the same game it always has been through out the year, Giants defense keeps us in the game for most of the first half then fades in the second half because our offense does nothing.

Bears 27

Giants 10

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

I thought the offense would go 3 and out on the first on the first drive, how dare I think they are capable of even doing that. 

As it turned out, they weren't even capable of finishing the game with positive passing yards. They finished with -10 and four turnovers.

This team is a disgrace to New York and football in general. I won't even go into Judge's postgame comments but they were truly moronic. We need to put out this dumpster fire and start over.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Watching the highlights...

The players just look like they can't wait to be playing for a different team.  Season can't end fast enough for them.

But they're "begging to come back," Mike! Judge said so!

I really believed in this guy when he came aboard. Man, was I wrong.

Edited by y*so*blu

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

But they're "begging to come back," Mike! Judge said so!

I really believed in this guy when he came aboard. Man, was I wrong.

Me too brother.

I guess I should watch his post game interview, but I figure it's the same old same old.

Bright side is we've got one more week of pain and I better see Gettleman's retirement, should be fired but the owners are too proud to admit their mistake of hiring him.  Hopefully the bring someone in outside the franchise.  I fear that they'll promote Abrams which I can't see being any better.

• Like 1

*Mike Glennon played the entire game at quarterback and threw only 11 passes. He completed four for 24 yards. But he was sacked four times for losses totaling 34 yards, so the Giants finished with minus-10 net passing yards, which the Elias Sports Bureau said was the lowest in franchise history. The last NFL team with so few net passing yards was the San Diego Chargers with minus-19 vs. Kansas City on Sept. 20, 1998.

This...this... has got to be rock bottom right? There is no possible way it could ever be worse...right? Can only get better from here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

This...this... has got to be rock bottom right? There is no possible way it could ever be worse...right? Can only get better from here...

This has been said for a few weeks now, but yes, I think THIS is finally rock bottom. The team is the worst in the NFL, former players are publicly ripping the front office and medical staff by name, and our head coach just went on an unhinged, mostly rambling rant post game that contained more than a few lies. It will be the same thing next week, so this is not a rock-bottom-on-the-way-up situation, but more a 'we'll be here for a while, but it won't get worse' rock bottom.

Again, I won't watch this team next year if there isn't a massive overhaul, top to bottom, of the organization.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

This has been said for a few weeks now, but yes, I think THIS is finally rock bottom. The team is the worst in the NFL, former players are publicly ripping the front office and medical staff by name, and our head coach just went on an unhinged, mostly rambling rant post game that contained more than a few lies. It will be the same thing next week, so this is not a rock-bottom-on-the-way-up situation, but more a 'we'll be here for a while, but it won't get worse' rock bottom.

Again, I won't watch this team next year if there isn't a massive overhaul, top to bottom, of the organization.

I think this might be the worst season I've ever experienced watching this team. 2017 was the pits for sure but that was at least coming off an 11-5 season. 2003 was rough but then again it was only a few years removed from a SB appearance and a WC berth and there was talent on that team to be excited about. Right now.. I have...Thomas is a stud... McKinney, Lawrence, and Ojulari are nice young pieces on D. Other then that...
5 straight years of suck and high draft picks and that is all I have to be optimistic about.

• Like 1