BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

28 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Is that confirmed now? I was seeing earlier that Leftwich wouldn't come if Baalke was still GM and he wanted Wilson. Can't believe the Jags even had to think about it. Even if Leftwich and Wilson flame out, at least there's potential for them to be good. Baalke is a proven garbage commodity. 

I think it's a good fit for Jacksonville too. Some of their more recent leadership guys (Coughlin and Urban) have been terrible on the player relationship side. Hard to imagine a better fit to fix that than two fairly young former players. If nothing else it should help with reducing the toxic culture in that building I'd hope.

Considering an hour ago Schefter  reported Fangio is flying out to interview I wouldn't say it's a done deal yet.

Just now, Jlash said:

Considering an hour ago Schefter  reported Fangio is flying out to interview I wouldn't say it's a done deal yet.

Can you imagine if, instead of Leftwich and Wilson, they end up with Baalke and Fangio? Next level incompetence and Lawrence should straight up demand a trade. Not even joking.

Just now, rackcs said:

Can you imagine if, instead of Leftwich and Wilson, they end up with Baalke and Fangio? Next level incompetence and Lawrence should straight up demand a trade. Not even joking.

The Khans would need to be forced to sell the team.

I keep seeing George Karlaftis projected to the Eagles and I don't know how I feel about it. They need to address the edge position, but watching Karlaftis he seems to win much more often with power and effort than quickness and an array of moves. Reminds me of Solomon Thomas in that regard.