BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

My votes for the ones Rack has already posted:

Breakout Player:

1. Trevon Diggs, Ivory Coast
T-2. Larry Ogunjobi, Cancun
T-2. Javon Hargrave, Death Valley

The only one I didn't get was Hargrave. He was a very good player in Pittsburgh and had some really good years already before getting paid by Philly. To me, he already broke out and has been a good player.

Just now, rackcs said:

The only one I didn't get was Hargrave. He was a very good player in Pittsburgh and had some really good years already before getting paid by Philly. To me, he already broke out and has been a good player.

He started off super hot with Philly this year and has faded hard.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

He was never this good in Pittsburgh. I thought he took it up a big notch this season at the time of the voting. @Jlashis right, he's tailed off down the stretch.

Just now, Blue said:

He was never this good in Pittsburgh. I thought he took it up a big notch this season at the time of the voting. @Jlashis right, he's tailed off down the stretch.

That's just wrong. He had a reduced role in Pittsburgh compared to Philly but he was a tremendous player in Pittsburgh. And he was only rotational in Pitt because we had Heyward and Tuitt. If we didn't have one of those guys, Hargrave would've played many more snaps. He was great in Pittsburgh, it was sad when he left.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

That is the most ridiculous if you ever probably ever said. Javon Hargrave played both DE and NT in Pittsburgh but he was just a rotational guy. It's actually the reason he left and Pittsburgh opted not to resign him. He was an excellent player in Pittsburgh given the quantity he played there. He shined more in Philly because he was played more. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Pretty sure I voted for myself in many categories although not first? Maybe I did I don’t remember. Because I felt I deserved it. Sue me. 

I voted for a player on my team. Not sure I voted for my actual self or team in anything.