BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm not so sure about that tbh. Green Bay is inevitably headed for a rebuild. 

Tom Brady I think is highly likely to retire, especially with Byron Leftwich leaving for Jacksonville.

And then Rodgers will be playing elsewhere. I know I’ve seen you post throughout the site thoughts of Rodgers retiring but he isn’t going to.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

At the end of the day if it’s true. This is who I wanted for TLaw. Hopefully it works out.

Happy National Football League GIF by SUBWAY

It's not official yet but it seems there is a very likely reality of it happening. He appears to be highly interested as are they.  It's one of the 2 guys I thought were the favorite for the job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I definitely don't think it's a 0% chance especially when he was 'supposedly' considering it last year.

Unfortunately, I don't think it matters if he goes elsewhere. I think best years are behind him.

It's a 0% chance.

And he is winning MVP this year.  For the second year in a row.

• Like 1

Rodgers is most likely coming to Denver. Most realistic landing spot ready to compete for a title. I guess the Steelers too, but just can't see it.

I personally would definitely try to stay in the NFC if a title is the goal. In the AFC you have to go through at least one, if not both of Mahomes and Allen to win a superbowl. Throw in Burrow and Herbert too and it's gonna be tougher than in the NFC, especially if Brady retires.

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Rodgers is most likely coming to Denver. Most realistic landing spot ready to compete for a title. I guess the Steelers too, but just can't see it.

I personally would definitely try to stay in the NFC if a title is the goal. In the AFC you have to go through at least one, if not both of Mahomes and Allen to win a superbowl. Throw in Burrow and Herbert too and it's gonna be tougher than in the NFC, especially if Brady retires.

He's a critical thinker, I'm sure he's figured all that out.

• Like 1