BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I just picked the best two corners I could think of right away. They were the wrong names. 

I think where you and I would differ is if you had...let's say...Richard Sherman, Josh Norman, and Xavier Rhodes as your 3 CBs as I view them all as pretty strictly outside guys.  How much it actually effected the outcome of the game would be based on how good the slot guy is for the opposing team and how heavily they'll be targeted.

I dont think that whoever you put into the slot would just fall over every play out of gross incompetence, but it would be a bit of a disadvantage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I think where you and I would differ is if you had...let's say...Richard Sherman, Josh Norman, and Xavier Rhodes as your 3 CBs as I view them all as pretty strictly outside guys.  How much it actually effected the outcome of the game would be based on how good the slot guy is for the opposing team and how heavily they'll be targeted.

I dont think that whoever you put into the slot would just fall over every play out of gross incompetence, but it would be a bit of a disadvantage.

jump running GIF

• Like 2