BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

True. But I'm still not paying as much for him as I would if it were official. Hell, probably worth half until it's official.

Thing is, very few teams even have the capital to trade for Rodgers and New Orleans is honestly better off keeping Allen vs trading for someone like Aaron Rodgers who has 1, maybe 2 years left in his career. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thing is, very few teams even have the capital to trade for Rodgers and New Orleans is honestly better off keeping Allen vs trading for someone like Aaron Rodgers who has 1, maybe 2 years left in his career. 

Rodgers will play for two more years no question.  Past that, I dunno.  

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah it was a hypothetical. I have zero interest in trading for Rodgers. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I know.  You said 0% chance.  

I just don't see why he'd continue to put up with Green Bay who puts forth minimal effort to provide Rodgers with substantial weapons on offense when he could go to another team that has better weapons and possibly have an actual chance of winning in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I think there's a real chance this dude just can't get back on the field. He has been ridden with injury, has struggled with Wright issues, has not performed well, and NYJ is quickly losing patience with him.

We have zero intention of cutting him.