BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

And obviously, this isn't "big roster news" but for me, as someone who has wanted to get someone in that can give me an alternative point of view, 2nd opinion, etc. It's been something I've wanted to do for a long time, have had ppl here and it didn't work our. I feel great about this hire and it's a huge deal for me and my team.

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Wes' Rumor Wire

According to sources around the league @RandyMossIsBoss is extremely interested in joining BDL as a Co-Owner, after coming off a NSFL Championship victory and is simply awaiting Owners to inquire.

@Scoundrel @Ragnarok @Jlash @MD4L @Whicker @PR @Blue @rackcs @EaglesPeteC @bcb1213 @RedGold @RuskieTitan @SirA1 @Pickle Rick @MWil23 @The Orca

I'll take him

2 minutes ago, PR said:

I have to court him too?

Oh @RandyMossIsBoss, Oh @RandyMossIsBoss why art thou @RandyMossIsBoss? Prayth thee come to my chambers and become one with me under star filled sky!

I mean idk haha. I know he expressed serious interest when I inquired and I am sure he would have equal interest joining the Hippos.

• Like 1