BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just really want to hammer home how it makes no sense to pair his run game with a quarterback who, realistically, is just encouraging teams to play with more guys in the box to stop the run.

Actually I think it makes a lot of sense to add somebody who basically forth basically forces a defense to have to worry about the mobility of a quarterback and not just his passing inability where they can just sit in coverage.

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Rock is actually pretty good if you're doing a zone based defense, but he really struggles in man coverage

No he isn't.  Because he is incapable of not grabbing at the top of the route and doesn't have the instincts for zone.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Actually I think it makes a lot of sense to add somebody who basically forth basically forces a defense to have to worry about the mobility of a quarterback and not just his passing inability where they can just sit in coverage.

I'm glad you think that.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm glad you think that.

I can appreciate where you are coming from though I get that but one of the areas I felt where where my team failed was that when Henry went down my running game was too limited so a way to fix that is to add another layer to the running game while not necessarily giving up  The existence of a passing game

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Aside from the fact he is awful, sure.

Except that he is actually really good as a Zome Corner.

But I find it cute how when a guy is on your roster, he can't get best by moves even when there is tape thst proves he can, or he is an excellent player, but when he is on someone else's, he is trash.

It's all about your narrative