BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Except that he is actually really good as a Zome Corner.

But I find it cute how when a guy is on your roster, he can't get best by moves even when there is tape thst proves he can, or he is an excellent player, but when he is on someone else's, he is trash.

It's all about your narrative 

No, he is not good in any system.

And you'd have a point if I had played Rock at all this past season and hadn't actively tried to upgrade at outside CB.

For instance, Christian Kirk was very good down the stretch last year after I traded him to you.

I don't understand complaining about narratives. This whole league is about creating narratives. That's essentially what gameplans are. Hell, even the way we follow the NFL as fans is all about narratives. That's literally what you did about Lamar last season and you'll be painting a new narrative about him this upcoming season most likely.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

No, he is not good in any system.

And you'd have a point if I had played Rock at all this past season and hadn't actively tried to upgrade at outside CB.

For instance, Christian Kirk was very good down the stretch last year after I traded him to you.

Statistically speaking this was Rock's best season in coverage. So you slurped him the two years he was even worse.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm talking about his general use in zone. Problem is Indy wants to try to force him to be a man corner.

Okay, so when exactly have you seen him play in zone often enough to make that claim about him?

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Statistically speaking this was Rock's best season in coverage. So you slurped him the two years he was even worse.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

We expect this kind of shameless deception from Rags tho

• Like 1