BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I'll admit I haven't like specifically watched for Rock or anything. But from what I have seen and heard he's...fine? Like nothing exceptional and will get penalties like Rags said but isn't a total liability all the time. Seems like a decent/slightly below decent NFL starter but I don't think he should be anything close to a BDL starter. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Never use the word excel when talking about Rock unless its his ability to get flags thrown on him.

Not really sure what you're saying after that.

Listen it comes down to this it doesn't really matter what your opinion on any of this is because the only time your opinion is positive is when it's about your team everybody in this league knows that anytime it's about somebody else's team even if it's a pleasure you once had it's a negative opinion because your team is always unbeatable

Just now, wwhickok said:

Listen it comes down to this it doesn't really matter what your opinion on any of this is because the only time your opinion is positive is when it's about your team everybody in this league knows that anytime it's about somebody else's team even if it's a pleasure you once had it's a negative opinion because your team is always unbeatable

Thats simply untrue.

And my opinion does matter cause I vote in matchups.

There is not one single person in this entire league whose game planning I would trust more than my own considering my game planning did get me to the championship.

I have definitely picked peoples brains in this league about different aspects, But at the end of the day I know what I'm doing and I trust me to get it done so I am going to continue to trust me and not worry about what other people think

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

There is not one single person in this entire league whose game planning I would trust more than my own considering my game planning did get me to the championship.

I have definitely picked peoples brains in this league about different aspects, But at the end of the day I know what I'm doing and I trust me to get it done so I am going to continue to trust me and not worry about what other people think

excuse me sir, I used Madden 18 this year as the basis of a game plan.  That is just straight money

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm gonna walk away from this conversation for a while before I speak a truth some people can't handle

1.  Rock is not good.  Which is why I looked to upgrade him through draft and trade, didn't play him, and moved him when the opportunity arose.

2.  I think Stafford is a much better passer than Lamar.

Those are not egregious thoughts.  You say I only say negative about others players when I just said McKinney was very good in defense of your secondary.  And then you act like I shouldn't have even been in the BizzBowl and you should have won.  When I have barely brought it up.

You're being a sore loser.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  Rock is not good.  Which is why I looked to upgrade him through draft and trade, didn't play him, and moved him when the opportunity arose.

2.  I think Stafford is a much better passer than Lamar.

Those are not egregious thoughts.  You say I only say negative about others players when I just said McKinney was very good in defense of your secondary.  And then you act like I shouldn't have even been in the BizzBowl and you should have won.  When I have barely brought it up.

You're being a sore loser.

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I never said you shouldn't have been in the bizarre that is a completely separate conversation that I am not going to get into.

What I did say and what I did suggest is that there is a syndrome in this league of where a player isn't trash until hes no longer on your team.

Rock is also not one of my starters.

Just now, wwhickok said:

That's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I never said you shouldn't have been in the bizarre that is a completely separate conversation that I am not going to get into.

What I did say and what I did suggest is that there is a syndrome in this league of where a player isn't trash until hes no longer on your team.

Rock is also not one of my starters.

Very well.

I think it more that we try to prop up guys on our team and can be more honest when they're on another team.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Very well.

I think it more that we try to prop up guys on our team and can be more honest when they're on another team.

I don't think people are necessarily honest at all when they're on either team. That is just another example of using narrative to your advantage because in reality people tend to bash players more when they are not on their own team But it is what it is. 

Edited by wwhickok