BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I did think it was interesting that left-handed QBs threw much better than right handed for some reason - especially those out routes on the left side of the field

I haven't really noticed. I also can't remember the last time I had a LH QB. I had one as the backup on this squad, but he kept getting suspended so I cut his punk *** as soon as I could.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RedGold said:

When I realize he not only won't drop because of Maryland,   but might rise even higher.

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Luckily for you I basically have no need for a safety while also having huge needs elsewhere. Probably can't justify spending a pick on him.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

“Why are educators leaving the profession????”

Yeah, I'm not exactly leaving the profession next year but I'm changing roles within my own building. It's a self contained virtual option for students that I'll be teaching. Work an hour and a half longer Monday through Thursday and get Fridays off. I'm very excited.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

I miss the NCAA games

I am basically preparing myself for the new game to be absolute horrible trash. I won't bring myself to buy it unless it gets enormously glowing reviews from basically everyone. But I'm not holding my breath for that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I judge people who don’t implement this, which is also probably why every throwing metric on every video game is broken. Tbh they should absolutely have always had the equivalent of a 2K shot meter for quarterbacks.

Guys with better accuracy IRL have a wider green and yellow zone which equates to some level of skill as opposed to every single pass being a perfect throw and let’s hope that the defender makes a play on the ball or the receiver drops it.

This presupposes that EA gives a **** about putting out a decent game

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pro tip: 

Recruit outside linebackers and change their position to DE. It will vault them 10+ points…I’ve exposed this glitch many a time.

same, it was so much fun

I wish my 360 hadn't bricked, at least I could throw on my old game and play it.

• Like 1