BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

35 minutes ago, MD4L said:

These QB moves right now do not bode well for DeShaun Watson.

I don't see Watson getting traded, mainly because I don't even think he plays in 2022. 8 women are set to testify Friday. If he ultimately ends up being found guilty, he likely gets suspended for the entire season.

Edited by wwhickok

I was under the impression that his situation would be concluded and we’d be in the transition to potential discipline from the NFL. 

Regardless of the final decision (and justice  should be served), I want closure and clarity moving forward.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

looks around for qb that could have played in college during pete carroll's usc years

Matt Ryan?

btw i anticipate Love to Indy, Trubisky to the Giants and Daniel Jones to who the hell knows where land

Daniel Jones vs Trubisky for QB1 should be a fun battle.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i mean, trubisky was just with Daboli in Buffalo so makes sense in my brain

Yea but I don’t see the Giants ditching Daniel Jones for Trubisky without some sort of competition. Loser is the backup.

Respectable shot both QBs start for the Giants next year too.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Yea but I don’t see the Giants ditching Daniel Jones for Trubisky without some sort of competition. Loser is the backup.

Respectable shot both QBs start for the Giants next year too.

Jake Fromm was also with Daboli and is a giant  lol

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The optics with Watson and the Commanders made it super unlikely they’d work together but does Washington go into camp without a disputed number 2 and Wentz firmly entrenched as QB1?

Don't they still have Kyle Allen?

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Don't they still have Kyle Allen?

Yeah, and?

Wentz to Washington. Really can’t see Watson going anywhere but maybe Carolina now even if his legal stuff clears up. What a **** up by the Texans not trading him right away.

24 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The optics with Watson and the Commanders made it super unlikely they’d work together but does Washington go into camp without a disputed number 2 and Wentz firmly entrenched as QB1?

i think they are ok with Henicke as their backup based on this year.  I imagine they don't have enough money at this juncture to bring in anything else

• Like 1