BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

I will also say that being a "contender" can be kinda stressful. I didn't much enjoy parts of the last few seasons when I was trying to go all in to win. Especially when I came up short. This past season when I had my fire sale was some of my favorite times in my time back in this league. And I'm enjoying the pre-draft process more now when I actually have picks and also don't have to try to balance competing now with taking the best talents and stuff like that. It's fun to win it all (I imagine) but it's a lot of work and it's stressful too.

I need a new mock now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

That’s a viable strategy if it’s a RB or CB. Not quite with a guy who just received the highest annual salary in league history. 

Who cares? Zero guarantee he plays out that deal.

10 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Lol I traded Rodgers for a first and third when he was like four years younger... I am not a good trader 

Yeah that’s…that’s bad value.

Just now, Blue said:

Who cares? Zero guarantee he plays out that deal.

Yeah that’s…that’s bad value.

Just was anxious to build the team my way and trade because it’s what is fun for me. If I was in this league when it started I probably would have tried to pick the two worst teams to combine haha

I could be persuaded to part with any of the following. Looking mostly for 2023 picks. Several guys are UFAs but wanted to get this out before they sign elsewhere next week.

OT Jack Conklin

OG Andrus Peat

Edge Melvin Ingram III

Edge Andrew Van Ginkel

Int Sheldon Richardson

CB Kyle Fuller

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 2

Is anyone opposed of my deleting players from the Database, over the next week?   

If they don't have a BDL Contract,   Show as available FA's in Spotrac,  and also don't have an IRL contract?   Examples..

WR Matthew Slater
WR Quincy Adeboyejo
WR Rashad Medaris
WR Riley Ridley
WR Robert Davis
WR Saeed Blacknall
WR Steven Sims Jr.
WR Taquan Mizzell

Would help the sheet load quicker.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RedGold said:

If they don't have a BDL Contract,   Show as available FA's in Spotrac,  and also don't have an IRL contract?   Examples..

WR Matthew Slater
WR Quincy Adeboyejo
WR Rashad Medaris
WR Riley Ridley
WR Robert Davis
WR Saeed Blacknall
WR Steven Sims Jr.
WR Taquan Mizzell

unopposed.  Whatever makes it do better go for it. Especially with all the rookies we are sure to need to add

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedGold said:

WR Matthew Slater
WR Quincy Adeboyejo
WR Rashad Medaris
WR Riley Ridley
WR Robert Davis
WR Saeed Blacknall
WR Steven Sims Jr.
WR Taquan Mizzell

Sure that is fine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RedGold said:

WR Matthew Slater
WR Quincy Adeboyejo
WR Rashad Medaris
WR Riley Ridley
WR Robert Davis
WR Saeed Blacknall
WR Steven Sims Jr.
WR Taquan Mizzell

Damn, I was just about to sign Saeed Blacknall this offseason to a big deal. Now he's been deleted from BDL existence.

• Like 5