BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I think his contract also played a role in the compenstation, combined with the other factors.

Will be interesting to see how he performs. All I know is whoever has Joey Bosa just benefited from having a Black Rhino stud drawing attention away.

He really just needs to stay healthy, help them against the run, and make an offense regret double teaming Bosa.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I hope Pittsburgh is one of the teams trying to acquire La'el Collins

I would like this for both of us. Terence Steele gets to start at RT and is $500 for me for two years and La’El gets to stay at RT for another team. 

27 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think La'el is breaking down. Wasn't even the best RT for Dallas last season.

I don’t know about breaking down. But Steele is the cheaper option.

When people focus on random stats like this it does help push that narrative though

Just now, Scoundrel said:

When people focus on random stats like this it does help push that narrative though

To me the cost is why Dallas is trying to trade him. They are WAY over the cap right now. They asked DeMarcus Lawrence to take a paycut, he refused. That's something to keep an eye on. He could be a player that gets cut or traded, I know he is good, really good, but more often than not when a player refuses a paycut They end up on a new team.

Just now, wwhickok said:

To me the cost is why Dallas is trying to trade him. They are WAY over the cap right now. They asked DeMarcus Lawrence to take a paycut, he refused. That's something to keep an eye on. He could be a player that gets cut or traded, I know he is good, really good, but more often than not when a player refuses a paycut They end up on a new team.

Id like Collins to end up in Denver 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

They're cherry-picking stats but La'el was not good last year. Don't think it's just about money.

• Like 1