BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

They're cherry-picking stats but La'el was not good last year. Don't think it's just about money.

He wasn't that bad either. The issue, Imo, was he also wasn't healthy all year.

Production/Health/cost all factor in and make Steele The better option. But let's not sit here and act like Collins is a bad player because he isnt.

BDL Mock

Cancun - Hamilton - Yup.
Anchorage - Travon Walker - I will believe that Scoundrel passes on him here when I see it.
Gotham - Sauce Gardner - Great pick.
Antarctica - Kayvon Thibodeaux - I think Thibodeaux is the victim of prospect overthinking and AKB benefits.
Rome - Charles Cross - They'll bring back Ramczyk, but Tyron is broken.  Cross is the best LT prospect in the draft.
Lancaster - Evan Neal - They need OL help desperately and Neal could fill a number of spots.
Anchorage - Aidan Hutchinson - Slight slip due to arm length, but Anchorage doubles up on top tier edge guys.
Cuba - Jordan Davis - They have nothing on the interior and Cuba gets his crush.
Ickey Ekwonu - Scoundrel would sprint this pick up.
Berlin - David Ojabo - He's a top tier athlete that I can wait a year on.
Raleigh - Jermaine Johnson - They need edge help and Jermaine is good value here.
Seoul - Treylon Burks - They need a size WR.
Camden - Derek Stingley - The slide ends as Camden goes BPA.
Camden - George Karlaftis - With 3 edge guys in the final year of their deals, Camden reloads.
Seoul - Andrew Booth - CB is a need and Booth is a bit underrated here.
Berlin - Trent McDuffie - I hate that his arms weren't a little longer, but he's a more athletic version of Byron.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

BDL Mock

Cancun - Hamilton - Yup.
Anchorage - Travon Walker - I will believe that Scoundrel passes on him here when I see it.
Gotham - Sauce Gardner - Great pick.
Antarctica - Kayvon Thibodeaux - I think Thibodeaux is the victim of prospect overthinking and AKB benefits.
Rome - Charles Cross - They'll bring back Ramczyk, but Tyron is broken.  Cross is the best LT prospect in the draft.
Lancaster - Evan Neal - They need OL help desperately and Neal could fill a number of spots.
Anchorage - Aidan Hutchinson - Slight slip due to arm length, but Anchorage doubles up on top tier edge guys.
Cuba - Jordan Davis - They have nothing on the interior and Cuba gets his crush.
Berlin - David Ojabo - He's a top tier athlete that I can wait a year on.
Raleigh - Jermaine Johnson - They need edge help and Jermaine is good value here.
Seoul - Treylon Burks - They need a size WR.
Camden - Derek Stingley - The slide ends as Camden goes BPA.
Camden - George Karlaftis - With 3 edge guys in the final year of their deals, Camden reloads.
Seoul - Andrew Booth - CB is a need and Booth is a bit underrated here.
Berlin - Trent McDuffie - I hate that his arms weren't a little longer, but he's a more athletic version of Byron.

Thanks for leaving out my pick 9...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

PFF disagrees with you Blue

Ice Slipping GIF

you monster

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He wasn't that bad either. The issue, Imo, was he also wasn't healthy all year.

Production/Health/cost all factor in and make Steele The better option. But let's not sit here and act like Collins is a bad player because he isnt.

I think it's a mistake to expect him to be healthier going forward. Just IMO tho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

You don’t see a problem here?

• Like 3