BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I tried to veto that trade to save the brand new owner from doing something he'd regret having no experience in the league in a clearly awful trade but I was overruled and told I was jealous I didn't make the deal. 

To be fair we were all jealous we didn't make the deal 

Also well done running to the podium to release Cohen before a team could even think of signing him lol 

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

To be fair we were all jealous we didn't make the deal 

Also well done running to the podium to release Cohen before a team could even think of signing him lol 

Vet move.

But honestly it's been almost two years since he's played and he still can't pass a physical. His knee is done.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I tried to veto that trade to save the brand new owner from doing something he'd regret having no experience in the league in a clearly awful trade but I was overruled and told I was jealous I didn't make the deal. 

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If I wasn't on vacation I'd dig that argument back up. Egregious the vet owners who let that deal happen.

I quit the league the first time around in part because of bull**** like this. You were totally in the right to criticize it.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

I quit the league the first time around in part because of bull**** like this. You were totally in the right to criticize it.

Well, you quit cause you gave the ultimatum that if we didn't boot footsy you would leave and we decided that wasn't a road we wanted to go down.

But then he thankfully left, you came back, and all is as it should be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, you quit cause you gave the ultimatum that if we didn't boot footsy you would leave and we decided that wasn't a road we wanted to go down.

But then he thankfully left, you came back, and all is as it should be.

Is it a universal law in every fantasy league that each league must have one owner in it universally despised at some point and you keep him in it?

• Like 2