BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, you quit cause you gave the ultimatum that if we didn't boot footsy you would leave and we decided that wasn't a road we wanted to go down.

But then he thankfully left, you came back, and all is as it should be.

Part of the reason I wanted him gone was because he was the primary offender in deals like that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Part of the reason I wanted him gone was because he was the primary offender in deals like that.

That wasn't his deal though. He was already gone.

edit: But he did have the tack record of sending the same awful deal to every owner in the league in hopes one would accept.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That wasn't his deal though. He was already gone.

edit: But he did have the tack record of sending the same awful deal to every owner in the league in hopes one would accept.

Wasn't saying it was him what made the deal, just that it was a known, major problem within the league long before this.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

Man reading back that thread has me dumbfounded that trade was allowed and seeing the heat some other trades have gotten.

This league has quite a few skeletons they'd like to keep in the closet. I recall one such event when I initially joined, it didn't impact me directly, but fairly confident there were ramifications and when I brought it up one time, it was completely glossed over.

• Like 1

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

This league has quite a few skeletons they'd like to keep in the closet. I recall one such event when I initially joined, it didn't impact me directly, but fairly confident there were ramifications and when I brought it up one time, it was completely glossed over.

You don't recall last month, Benderman.

• Like 1