12. Seoul- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas
13. Camden- Charles Cross OT
14. Camden- Garrett Wilson WR OSU
15. Seoul- Trent McDuffie CB UW
16. Berlin- Chris Olave WR OSU

• Like 6

Mock with Explanations

1. Cancun- Travon Walker Edge UGA

One of the most physically imposing players in this class when you combine his length, size and athleticism. Good production this year in the role he was asked to play (no one on that dline had more than 8 TFL due to rotation and scheme). Violent hands but needs to still work on moves but he is a high character hard worker and will work on his craft. Already a very good run defender the physical traits are there to develop into a very good pass rusher. 

1.2 Anchorage- Kayvon Thibodeaux Edge Oregon 

First step explosion. Strong. Able to win inside and out against tackles. Some question marks on personality and effort. Micah had his own question marks last year and that worked out so far. Kayvon played through injury and while the combine situation will have to be answered for, the potential is through the roof. He’s more refined than Walker is likely less of an athlete and he is smaller but I believe Kayvon will be one of the top edge rushers in the league. 

1.3 Gotham- Sauce Gardner CB Cincinnati 

Gotham could go in a couple of ways here but a strong secondary especially corner room is never a bad thing in BDL. Sauce has the size and speed to matchup with number ones and has insane college production. It wasn’t week in and week out against top competition but he showed up against Notre Dame and Alabama. A focused athlete who works on his craft and can be the face of the Gotham secondary for years to come. Adding him to Xavien and Tyson Campbell who came on at the end of the year is a nice trio.

1.4 Antarctica- Derek Stingley Jr CB LSU

Bit of a surprise here but Stingley has top 5 corner potential. He will need to answer athletic and health questions at his pro day but if he puts it all together he has the ability to be a dominant lockdown player. Antarctica has edge needs but it’s a deep class and they gamble on the potential here. Kyle Hamilton will get serious consideration as well.

1.5 Rome- Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM
Rome has Marcus Davenport and Jaelen Phillips who are both good players. They add to the group here with Hutch. BCB is a BPA guy and Hamilton is BPA here in my opinion but may not be in his. Hutch is refined and quick and although he has short arms if anyone has a chance to overcome it then it’s Hutch with his technical refinement and motor. High floor but lower ceiling than the two pass rushers already off the board. 

1.6 Anchorage- Kyle Hamilton S ND

This is BPA here at a position I feel is strong on my team. However Hamilton has the size and total package to matchup against top tight ends and backs and even has the range to play up high. His 40 was lower than expected but the man was weaving through it. On film he is faster and more explosive than testing numbers and his instincts can’t be measured. Looked like a phenomenal natural in the field drills. Budda is making 15k a year and that won’t be sustainable for me as much as I love him. So Hamilton giving me three safety looks and giving me sone flexibility with Budda is a big plus here. Putting Hamilton in the box with Parsons and Isaiah Simmons? Yes please. 

1.7 Lancaster- Evan Neal OT Bama

Rack gets his choice of the tackles here and this is great value and his biggest need. Was able to jump up from 5.7 to 4.6 and still get his pick of the litter. Neal has imposing size and athleticism. Played against top competition weekly (practice too) and looks like he has LT/RT flexibility. This is a great addition for his oline next to big Q Nelson or on the right side. BPA at your biggest position of need and gained a move up later in the draft? Can’t beat that.

1.8 Cuba- Jordan Davis INT UGA

Godzilla comes off the board here. Davis answered any questions about his athleticism with a mind blowing combine. In the league he will have to answer if he can be a three down player and show he doesn’t just pop up and stop moving his feet when gassed. I believe he can and he can two gap for you as well as beat single blocks and frees up a lot of what Cuba can do up front. Will a player who likely rotates and doesn’t play as many snaps as other positions be worth this pick? If he can give you dominant snaps when he does play absolutely. He’s a rare physical specimen for the position and will be a building block for the Cuba defensive front. He is my favorite Dawg and I know he will make Cuba happy here.

1.9 Anchorage- Ikem Ekwonu OT NC State

I do not like to draft Oline early or at all. Don’t feel it’s my strongest scouting area. Like taking Jedrick Wills over Wirfs. But adding Ickey really helps my future team building. Rob Havenstein has one year left on his contract, Terence Steele still needs to show some stuff so Ickey gives me LT/RT flexibility. I have Humphries and Andrew Thomas on the left side and Ickey and Thomas may be my tackles of the future. The fact Thomas was a freshman all American at RT at UGA gives me some more flexibility on the LT/RT alignment. Ickey is a mean player and looks to bury his opponents. He improved greatly in his pass blocking as well last year. He would be a great addition for us and the overall attitude of our line.

1.10 Berlin- David Ojabo Edge UM
Bendy and explosive. Very raw but a lot of physical tools to work with. Needs to refine his game against the run but he can get after it and in interviews knows his areas of improvement and is a student of the game looking to refine himself. He’s like the anti Kayvon as far as personality goes. Berlins first pick from the Aaron Rodgers trade is definitely boom or bust but all of the talent is there to boom. 

1.11 Raleigh- Jermaine Johnson ll Edge UGA/FSU

Jermaine is one of my favorite players in this class. He is well spoken and intelligent and has ideal length, speed, and tenacity to really excel. He isn’t talked about enough. Not as bendy as Ojabo or Kayvon, not as strong as Travon, not as technically sound as Hutch but he is a good blend of all of those things and that makes him an all around prospect. Older than the others at 23 but he will make some team very happy and in this case it is Raleigh who really needs to build their edge group.

1.12 Seoul- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas

The receiver that apparently shouldn’t be a first round pick goes 12 here. Burks is a dynamic player with size and speed that shows up on film. He can win contested catches and can take an end around to the house. He needs to work on his route running and might take a year or two to reach that full potential but he is a very skilled receiver here and pairs well with Bateman and Cooks for Seoul and Russell to utilize to attack secondaries league wide. 

1.13 Camden- Charles Cross OT Miss State

Camden has some tackle questions as far as who will be around now and in the future. Cross is a prototypical LT who excels as a pass protector. He has the length and light feet to mirror speed. He can get better against power but he isn’t a liability in that regard. He can improve against the run and I believe he will. Scheme at Miss State played a role in that. He is BPA here and with back to back picks for Camden he’s a great choice for the present and future state of their offensive line while they still have ammo to address another position right after this. 

1.14 Camden- Andrew Booth Jr CB Clemson

Booth kind of has become a forgotten man. Booth had some lapses in coverage but his physical ability and ball skills are top notch. Reminds me of a taller Jaire Alexander. He plays with a swagger and even punches people in the face with helmets on. Something Jlash will love. He isn’t afraid to mix it up against the run. He’s a top 15 player in this class and I expect him to show some great athleticism at his pro day. 

1.15 Seoul- Trent McDuffie CB UW

Talk about a sound player. McDuffie’s only weakness is his size. Athletic, intelligent, scrappy he has the loose hips and ability to turn and run with speed. Might be best in the nickel due to size but nickel corners are starters in the nfl and especially in this league. Productive when targeted in college and someone who can come in day 1 and improve your secondary.

1.16 Berlin- Drake London WR USC

Berlin has some speedsters in Brown, Toney, and Aiyuk and while they still have Robinson on the roster his future is up in the air if he is traded or kept. London gives Berlin size at the position and plays with a firery competitive nature and passion that JJAW did not as some people try and downplay London as a prospect using that comparison. He will show out at his pro day and cement his status as a top WR in this class.

I’ll try and add a second round when I have time.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Ojabo would probably be my pick if the board fell that way.  

Not sure on Drake.  Need to see his solo pro day and I need to actually rank these WRs.  I just have a glob of them right now.  Garrett Wilson would be tempting.

I hear that on the WRs. They're all kind of a hot mess of confusion right now.

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Mock with Explanations

1. Cancun- Travon Walker Edge UGA

One of the most physically imposing players in this class when you combine his length, size and athleticism. Good production this year in the role he was asked to play (no one on that dline had more than 8 TFL due to rotation and scheme). Violent hands but needs to still work on moves but he is a high character hard worker and will work on his craft. Already a very good run defender the physical traits are there to develop into a very good pass rusher. 

*Insert BDL equivalent of me singing Imagine here

• Like 4

On 3/11/2022 at 8:57 AM, rackcs said:

This one kind of slipped away from me a little bit in the last few rounds but I'm happy with how the first few turned out. Seoul can still, as always, go **** themselves for how many picks they have.

Round 1  
Cancun Kaiju (from Gotham) Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE, Oregon
Anchorage Trappers (from Seoul) Aidan Hutchinson, EDGE, Michigan
Gotham Gashslayers (from Cancun) Sauce Gardner, CB, Cincinnati
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame
Rome Eternals Ikem Ekwonu, OT, North Carolina State
Lancaster Werewolves Evan Neal, OT, Alabama
Anchorage Trappers (from Raleigh) Jordan Davis, INT, Georgia
Cuba Smugglers Jermaine Johnson, EDGE, Florida State
Anchorage Trappers (from Hungary) Travon Walker, EDGE, Georgia
Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Ivory Coast) Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State
Raleigh Firebirds (from Singapore) David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan
Seoul Dragons (from Anchorage) Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU
Camden Hood Rats Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State
Camden Hood Rats (from New Orleans) Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
Seoul Dragons (from Death Valley) Drake London, WR, USC
Berlin Blitzkrieg Malik Willis, QB, Liberty

Round 2  
Lancaster Werewolves (from Seoul) Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas
Gotham Gashslayers Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington
Cancun Kaiju Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington
Rome Eternals George Karlaftis, EDGE, Purdue
Cancun Kaiju (from Raleigh) Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
Cuba Smugglers Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
Seoul Dragons (from Lancaster) Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson
Hungary Hippos Zion Johnson, OG, Boston College
Death Valley Nightmare (from Singapore) Kenyon Green, OG, Texas A&M
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Tyler Linderbaum, C, Iowa
Seoul Dragons (from Anchorage) Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos (from Camden) Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts (from New Orleans) Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn
Seoul Dragons (from Death Valley) Devonte Wyatt, INT, Georgia
Berlin Blitzkrieg Daxton Hill, S, Michigan

Round 3  
Lancaster Werwolves (from Gotham) Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss
Seoul Dragons Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State
Cancun Kaiju Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE, Penn State
Rome Eternals George Pickens, WR, Georgia
Lancaster Werwolves (from Cuba) Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan
Gotham Gashslayers (from Lancaster) Travis Jones, INT, UConn
Camden Hood Rats (from Raleigh) Breece Hall, RB, Iowa State
Hungary Hippos Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Lewis Cine, S, Georgia
Anchorage Trappers (from Singapore) Quay Walker, LB, Georgia
Raleigh Firebirds (from Anchorage) Leo Chenal, LB, Wisconsin
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts (from Camden) Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati
Seoul Dragons (from New Orleans) Chad Muma, LB, Wyoming
Seoul Dragons (from Death Valley) Boye Mafe, EDGE, Minessota
Berlin Blitzkrieg Jamaree Salyer, OG, Georgia

Round 4  
Seoul Dragons Nick Cross, S, Maryland
Gotham Gashslayers Logan Hall, EDGE, Houston
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
Cancun Kaiju Max Mitchell, OT, Louisiana
Rome Eternals Cole Strange, C, Chattanooga
Anchorage Trappers (from Lancaster) Tyler Smith, OT, Tulsa
Gotham Gashslayers (from Raleigh) Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M
Cuba Smugglers Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State
Hungary Hippos Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT,
Gotham Gashslayers (from Singapore) Christian Harris, LB, Alabama
Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Ivory Coast) Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina
Seoul Dragons (from Anchorage) Alec Pierce, WR, Cincinnati
Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Camden) DeMarvin Leal, INT, Texas A&M
Seoul Dragons (from New Orleans) Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota
Death Valley Nightmare Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
Seoul Dragons (from Berlin) Perrion Winfrey, INT, Oklahoma

Round 5  
Gotham Gashslayers Jaquan Brisker, S, Penn State
Death Valley Nightmare (from Seoul) Braxton Jones, OT, Southern Utah
Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Cancun) Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Darian Kinnard, OG, Kentucky
Rome Eternals Martin Emerson, CB, Mississippi State
Raleigh Firebirds Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
Lancaster Werewolves (from Cuba) Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA
Hungary Hippos (from Lancaster Werewolves) Kingsley Enagbare, EDGE, South Carolina
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts (from Hungary) Troy Andersen, LB, Montana State
Death Valley Nightmare (from Ivory Coast) Tariq Woolen, CB, UTSA
New Orleans Jazz (from Singapore) Dylan Parham, C, Memphis
Cuba Smugglers (from Anchorage) John Metchie III, WR, Alabama
Cancun Kaiju (from Camden) Derion Kendrick, CB, Clemson
Gotham Gashslayers (from New Orleans) Chris Paul, OG, Tulsa
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts (from Death Valley) Phidarian Mathis, INT, Alabama
New Orleans Jazz (from Berlin) Abraham Lucas, OT, Washington State

Round 6  
Seoul Dragons Zyon McCollum, Sam Houston State
Gotham Gashslayers Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts Wan'Dale Robinson, WR, Kentucky
Rome Eternals (from Cancun) Matthew Butler, INT, Tennessee
Rome Eternals Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor
Cuba Smugglers Mykael Wright, CB, Oregon
Lancaster Werewolves Dohnovan West, C, Arizona State
Seoul Dragons (from Raleigh) Channing Tindall, LB, Georgia
Hungary Hippos Markquese Bell, S, Florida A&M
New Orleans Jazz (from Singapore) Drake Jackson, EDGE, USC
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Neil Farrell Jr., INT, LSU
Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Anchorage) Dominique Robinson, EDGE, Miami (OH)
Camden Hood Rats Carson Strong, QB, Nevada
Rome Eternals (from New Orleans) David Bell, WR, Purdue
Cancun Kaiju (from Death Valley) James Cook, RB, Georgia
Berlin Blitzkrieg Brian Robinson Jr., RB, Alabama

Round 7  
Lancaster Werewolves (from Gotham) John Ridgeway, INT, Arkansas
Berlin Blitzkrieg (from Seoul) Damone Clark, LB, LSU
Cancun Kaiju Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State
Death Valley Nightmare (from Antarctica) Dameon Pierce, RB, Florida
Death Valley Nightmare (from Rome) Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama
Lancaster Werewolves Joshua Williams, CB, Fayatteville State
Antarctica Katabatic Beasts (from Raleigh) Alex Wright, EDGE, UAB
Cuba Smugglers Otito Ogbonnia, INT, UCLA
Hungary Hippos Ed Ingram, OG, LSU
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos Verone McKinley III, S, Oregon
Lancaster Werewolves (from Singapore) Kyren Williams, RB, Notre Dame
Hungary Hippos (from Anchorage) Kalia Davis, INT, UCF
Camden Hood Rats Lecitus Smith, OG, Virginia Tech
Raleigh Firebirds (from New Orleans) Romeo Doubs, WR, Nevada
Singapore Sentinels (from Death Valley) Luke Fortner, C, Kentucky
Seoul Dragons (from Berlin) Jerome Ford, RB, Cincinnati

While I do like Garrett, I would lean Ojabo as of now.
On one hand, Malik has every physical tool you want. On the other, he can't make a single read.
I like Daxton Hill quite a bit there.
Big Salyer fan and would be happy with him.
I do think Howell is a bit underrated, but he's probably a RL backup at best.
If Sky Moore was there for my 2nd pick in the 4th, I'll take him.
Don't know Bryant.
Robinson and Clark would be solid choices that late.