BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

41 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Has a trade ever been vetoed? I mean we have had trade council ppl talk this stance of abstaining but I've never seen anyone veto a trade. 

Trades have not passed.

Two types of trades cause issues.  When franchise QBs get moved and when new owners are involved.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'd be okay with the 3Up number from Cappa.

Knew Z would be getting cut.

Yeah Cappas # ain't bad.

Aaron Rodgers New contract essentially nixed any chance Z came back.

Adams also apparently has informed Green Bay that he won't play on the tag. I don't blame him but in reality, after signing Rodgers to a new deal and extending Preston, they're gonna have to make a lot more cuts to get Adams on the field.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Adams also apparently has informed Green Bay that he won't play on the tag. I don't blame him but in reality, after signing Rodgers to a new deal and extending Preston, they're gonna have to make a lot more cuts to get Adams on the field.

Lots of restructuring but no other play for Adams considering a long term deal for him would’ve gotten $50-54 million for 2 years (he wanted 30 per year), but with all pressing matters similar to this they will figure it out to keep the band together. 

Just now, MD4L said:

Lots of restructuring but no other play for Adams considering a long term deal for him would’ve gotten $50-54 million for 2 years (he wanted 30 per year), but with all pressing matters similar to this they will figure it out to keep the band together. 

If I'm Adams, I'm not playing til I get the # I want. This team has completely funbled their opportunities since Aaron Rodgers won the only SB he ever will.

In other news Pittsburgh signed Mitchell ******* Trubisky

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah Cappas # ain't bad.

Aaron Rodgers New contract essentially nixed any chance Z came back.

I think they always wanted to get a long term deal done with Davante.  It may work in the Packers favor as they can lower his cap hit this year.

How you feel about the Biscuit as your new franchise QB?