BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Blue said:

Nick Harris stock up!

Kendrick Green stock waaaaaay down

Nick Harris legit looked like a DUDE vs. Green Bay last year against one of the best interior DL in the game, and I called this release this past week in the Browns forum.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nick Harris stock up!

Kendrick Green stock waaaaaay down

Green's stock couldn't get a whole lot lower. I actually like this long term though as it'll allow him to focus more on building up his strength and also give him the flexibility to move out to guard. I like him a whole lot more as a flex iOL guy than as our starting center.

This FA is exactly how I expected it to go for the Steelers. Sign an affordable bridge QB, then grab some OL pieces. From what I've read the contracts on the Trubisky and Okorafor deals are both ones where we can get out early if needed so I'm good with those even if I think we overpaid Okorafor a little bit. Then Mason Cole and James Daniels are versatile iOL pieces so we can just try to get our best 5 out there.

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Okay. I find myself shamefully curious.

Who am I as a wrestler ?

VTM.gif

1TXWdZ.gif

You are Goldberg. You are passionate, have no issues speaking up for yourself, and your entire game-plan on both sides of the ball is predicated upon power and attitude. 

• Like 1