BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lawrence still has to prove him. He has the potential for sure. But crowning guys prematurely is the real black eye.

It’s like when Dan Orlowsky said during the preseason that if Cincy has an even average defense they’ll make the Super Bowl because Joe Burrow. It was foolish in August, not quite the same narrative in February.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s like when Dan Orlowsky said during the preseason that if Cincy has an even average defense they’ll make the Super Bowl because Joe Burrow. It was foolish in August, not quite the same narrative in February.

Again I said the potential is there. But yes still foolish to crown him now regardless of what happened with Burrow.

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

Lancaster trades
2023 1st
2023 2nd
WR Denzel Mims
RB Le'Veon Bell
RB Giovani Bernard

Anchorage trades
QB Trevor Lawrence

@Scoundrel

Is this legit? Am I reading this right in that Rack gave up 2 1sts, a 2nd, a 7, plus 3 players for Lawrence?

Cancun - Kayvon Thibodeaux - BPA at a high priority position and position of need.
Anchorage - Travon Walker - He needs an edge and gets the guy he loves.
Gotham - Sauce Gardner - Yup.
Antarctica - Derek Stingley - SEC player at a position they desperately need.
Rome - Aidan Hutchinson - He needs edge and Hutch is BPA.
Anchorage - Kyle Hamilton - Passing on Hamilton at 2 pays off.
Anchorage - Jordan Davis - Scoundrel gets another draft crush.
Cuba - Evan Neal - MD4L can say what he wants about Jermaine, but no way he passes on Neal here
Anchorage - Ikem Ekwonu - With one of the two best OL off the board, Scoundrel snatches the other one to build his trenches.
Berlin - Andrew Booth - I'm falling more in love with Booth as I do more research. 
Raleigh - Jermaine Johnson - Raleigh benefits from the Neal slide and get a pass rusher.
Seoul - Garrett Wilson - The 1st WR comes off the board to fill a need.
Camden - Charles Cross - JLash laughs this pick up to the board as Cross is the best LT prospect and Wynn has one year on his deal.
Camden - David Ojabo - JLash has 3 pass rushers with one year left so adds a guy who needs a year.
Seoul - George Karlaftis - A guy I think is underrated, Seoul adds to his edge group with a power prospect
Berlin - Jameson Williams - I can afford to wait a year on Jameson as a possible Marquise Brown replacement.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, RedGold said:

Anyone ready to lower their prices on 3D's yet?   

Hard to lower the price when you've never even asked about it, lol

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Two of the IDL's I bet on cheap last year got big paydays and are in line for major roles 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

the one I have money sunk into gets released

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

3 Down available!