BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

16 minutes ago, Blue said:

I told Scoundrel I wouldn't trade Lawrence for less than a first this season, never thought anyone would actually meet his asking price. I doubt Lawrence would go for three IRL firsts in the NFL if Jacksonville made him available.

I think you'd be surprised. Someone is probably going to trade at least three firsts for a guy who hasn't played in a year and has had 20+ sexual assault allegations made against him. Like I said before, I think plenty of people would overlook his rookie struggles and blame it on the disfunction in Jacksonville.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

There are some good IOL options later.  Like Zion at 3.1.

Eh, I've got better options.

Possibly already on my roster.

I need two starting tackles and a starting center. But yeah, I genuinely would still be tempted to take Burks there.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think you'd be surprised. Someone is probably going to trade at least three firsts for a guy who hasn't played in a year and has had 20+ sexual assault allegations made against him.

A guy who has proven his ability at the NFL level, taken bad teams to the playoffs, and is likely to not face any of those charges in court.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think you'd be surprised. Someone is probably going to trade at least three firsts for a guy who hasn't played in a year and has had 20+ sexual assault allegations made against him. Like I said before, I think plenty of people would overlook his rookie struggles and blame it on the disfunction in Jacksonville.

I need two starting tackles and a starting center. But yeah, I genuinely would still be tempted to take Burks there.

Ok, then maybe Linderbaum.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Cancun - Kayvon Thibodeaux - BPA at a high priority position and position of need.
Anchorage - Travon Walker - He needs an edge and gets the guy he loves.
Gotham - Sauce Gardner - Yup.
Antarctica - Derek Stingley - SEC player at a position they desperately need.
Rome - Aidan Hutchinson - He needs edge and Hutch is BPA.
Anchorage - Kyle Hamilton - Passing on Hamilton at 2 pays off.
Anchorage - Jordan Davis - Scoundrel gets another draft crush.
Cuba - Evan Neal - MD4L can say what he wants about Jermaine, but no way he passes on Neal here
Anchorage - Ikem Ekwonu - With one of the two best OL off the board, Scoundrel snatches the other one to build his trenches.
Berlin - Andrew Booth - I'm falling more in love with Booth as I do more research. 
Raleigh - Jermaine Johnson - Raleigh benefits from the Neal slide and get a pass rusher.
Seoul - Garrett Wilson - The 1st WR comes off the board to fill a need.
Camden - Charles Cross - JLash laughs this pick up to the board as Cross is the best LT prospect and Wynn has one year on his deal.
Camden - David Ojabo - JLash has 3 pass rushers with one year left so adds a guy who needs a year.
Seoul - George Karlaftis - A guy I think is underrated, Seoul adds to his edge group with a power prospect
Berlin - Jameson Williams - I can afford to wait a year on Jameson as a possible Marquise Brown replacement.

I must be missing something with Whicker's pick, since Gotham only has Jake Matthews as a remotely credible starter at OT.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I must be missing something with Whicker's pick, since Gotham only has Jake Matthews as a remotely credible starter at OT.

Easy.  Whicker said he had decided who he was taking and would mock everyone who got it wrong.  Someone gave him Sauce and he said that was a good pick for him.

So we've all given him Sauce since then.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

why do I even bother talking in the General forums

I'm here for y'all, not those losers

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Cause you don't learn from your mistakes?

Or you're a masochist?

Imagine trying to have conversations in the Steelers forum. It was awful, I haven't posted there since I first joined the site.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Imagine trying to have conversations in the Steelers forum. It was awful, I haven't posted there since I first joined the site.

I went to the Packers forum after the Love pick to say how awful it was...and they freaked out.

Two people may have had actual strokes.

• Like 1