BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, PR said:

Side note: 

"Sees Scoundrel posting in trade thread after I have completed trade and it isn't to approve said trade. Continues not to approve trade."

"Intensely stares at Scoundrel"

Bro you do this **** more than anyone, just take it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Bro you do this **** more than anyone, just take it.

Oh I know. I was proving a point. To stop making posts like it. Do I care he hasn't posted? No. Am I giving him **** because he tags me for it... absolutely lol

Edited by PR
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, PR said:

Oh I know. I was proving a point. To stop making posts like it. Do I care he hasn't posted? No. Am I giving him **** because he tags me for it... absolutely lol

My bad guy was just trying to get the thing straightened out for Jlash

Man, 2021 Jazz players really secured the bag this offseason.

Conner, Zay Jones, Gesicki, Scherff, Corbett, Gregory, Oluokun, Jackson and Reed all got some really high paying deals with Armstead, Gilmore and Johnson still yet to sign too.

Talent factory.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue said:

@MD4Lthis is what I was expecting when I tried to sign Stafford last year. My two biggest regrets in this league are trading Colin Kaepernick a few weeks before he got the start in SF and passing on Dak Prescott for Malcolm Mitchell in the draft. QBs with franchise potential are amazing trade bait when you already have your starter.

I get your point. The one difference here is Lawrence is on a rookie deal (not cheap since he’s 1 overall) and Stafford would be getting 15-20k.

EDIT: Value with Stafford is certainly at a peak point with him winning the championship.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I believe in Lawrence, I'm not bothered by the price I paid. I think Pederson is going to do wonders for him. 

He’s going to turn Zay Jones and Christian Kirk to superstars. 

Edited by MD4L