BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

While I do think the Browns need to upgrade, they've completely mishandled the situation. Jim Haslam is a moron and that's the problem in Cleveland. 

Jimmy Haslem is the anti King Midas. He's a loose cannon. He stepped away and the Browns FO and coaching staff turned into one of the best young rosters in the league, and here comes Jimmy ready to blow it up again. He can't help himself. He's the worst owner in the NFL outside of Danny boy in Washington.

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

Jimmy Haslem is the anti King Midas. He's a loose cannon. He stepped away and the Browns FO and coaching staff turned into one of the best young rosters in the league, and here comes Jimmy ready to blow it up again. He can't help himself. He's the worst owner in the NFL outside of Danny boy in Washington.

He is a Wealthy Oil Man. He used to own shares of the Steelers and thought to himself, this is easy and I got a bug ego, I can do this.. He was wrong.

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He is a Wealthy Oil Man. He used to own shares of the Steelers and thought to himself, this is easy and I got a bug ego, I can do this.. He was wrong.

He's also super corrupt. Most of us Browns fans were rooting for an FBI indictment and forced sale of the team a few years ago

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

He's also super corrupt. Most of us Browns fans were rooting for an FBI indictment and forced sale of the team a few years ago

That doesn't surprise me at all. He is, how do I put this, he is the part of society that people protest against. I'll just leave it at that.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well everyone, we're officially one month away from the draft! Besides mock drafts, what other sort of BDL draft-related content would you guys be interested in seeing?

Team by team needs to be addressed via the draft or free agency, as well as strengths

This should be fun, insightful, and potentially volatile.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This should be fun, insightful, and potentially volatile.

Just the way I like it

It really does check every box for me. I'm here for fun, I enjoy insightful conversation, and I like watching people lose their minds about fantasy football related things.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Like 1