BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

50 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Antonio Brown meltdown?

35 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Good job. Mike Tomlin deserves retro active COTY awards for keeping this clown under wraps for years. I remember a couple years before AB became a public nuisance that Ryan Clark was on ESPN telling everyone they had no idea what kind of a maniac this guy is.

35 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Hahahaha AB's mind needs to be studied. This guy is truly unique.

Dude is bipolar and doesn't always take his meds. Yeah he's a headcase, but I feel a little bit sorry for him. NFL needs to just suspend him indefinitely until he gets his **** together, which will be never.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Dude is bipolar and doesn't always take his meds. Yeah he's a headcase, but I feel a little bit sorry for him. NFL needs to just suspend him indefinitely until he gets his **** together, which will be never.

He's got all the resources in the world at his disposal. Instead he choose to sexually assault people, verbally assault people, physically assault people, not pay employees, commit felonious forgery and he'll get chance after chance after chance because he was bless with talent at birth. Feeling bad has an expiration for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's got all the resources in the world at his disposal. Instead he choose to sexually assault people, verbally assault people, physically assault people, not pay employees, commit felonious forgery and he'll get chance after chance after chance because he was bless with talent at birth. Feeling bad has an expiration for me.

I said a little.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

@rackcs get your rear in gear and off that boat and give us awards and the end of year mock 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

@rackcs where those awards at big dog?

I'm off the cruise and at a hotel in New Orleans. So now I'm gonna compile the results from while I was gone and post them up here today.

• Like 4