BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 hours ago, RedGold said:

Look at that ball placement from Wentz!!

Years ago Bill Parcells was quoted as saying he didn't want Tony Romo because he had the 'bonehead gene'.  I loved Wentz for a time here, but he's sure got that gene.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Years ago Bill Parcells was quoted as saying he didn't want Tony Romo because he had the 'bonehead gene'.  I loved Wentz for a time here, but he's sure got that gene.

That may have been tongue in cheek haha 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedGold said:

That may have been tongue in cheek haha 

I know. Just like sharing that clip as an Eagles fan after the first handful of weeks when Wentz played well, people said "see, idiots eagles dumped a franchise signal caller"and then the Colts couldn't wait to get rid of him. A rare justification in Eagle land.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Am I doing this right?

Season 5 Omg GIF by Friends

Yes. It’s not even hype. That’s just good to hear.

And in Ojulari’s case he was a high level player in year one. Excited to see what him and Thibodeaux do together.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yes. It’s not even hype. That’s just good to hear.

And in Ojulari’s case he was a high level player in year one. Excited to see what him and Thibodeaux do together.

He put up 26 reps with 34.5” arms at his pro day so excited to see how much power he has with the added muscle (hopefully helps his explosion and lower half since he needed improvement there). And still only 21. Yes he and Kayvon should feed off of each other nicely. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33971836/dwayne-haskins-was-legally-drunk-death-according-toxicology-report

Dwayne Haskins was legally drunk when he was struck by a dump truck on I-595 in Florida and killed on April 9, according to a toxicology report released by the office of the Broward County Medical Examiner on Monday.

According to the toxicology report, two separate samples taken from Haskins' body had alcohol levels of .20 and .24, both of which are above the legal limit in Florida of .08. According to the report, Haskins also tested positive for ketamine and norketamine, drugs that are used by medical professionals as anesthetics but that also have been known to be used recreationally.

The medical examiner ruled Haskins' cause of death was multiple blunt force injuries and the manner of his death as an accident.

Tragic loss of life, but given some of the additional details that have emerged, the situation could have been far worse. Feel terrible for the family he left behind and the people impacted by the actions he took, but given the circumstances he should have never been behind the wheel and put himself in that situation. 

On 5/21/2022 at 9:19 PM, Jlash said:

I peep at that pick 6 from Raleigh great Elijah Molden 

• Like 1