Week 17 GDT Falcons @ Bills: No excuses

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Now we just hope Diggs and Bates are healthy and good to go next week.

Don't look past the Jets, they're itching to beat us and will give us their best punch.

Diggs was back on the field at the end so he’ll be fine. Hope Bates is good but Feliciano having to play isn’t the worst case 

Not the prettiest games but I'll take it. Just need to hold on and beat the Jets next week. 

Man if Josh didn't slip against the Titans on that 4th down, or if we don't lose to the TERRIBLE Jags, we are right there for the #1 seed. However, I do love that the Titans are most likely the #1 seed because if the Titans, KC, Bengals and Bills all win their week 18 game the seeds would be as follows : 

1. Titans
  2. Chiefs
  3. Bengals
  4. Bills

And if the (3) home teams won their wild card games we'd be facing the Titans instead of KC in round 2 which I'd love. 

This game is likely the season constant up and downs through out the game. Playing down to the talent when they should have been smoking them, josh forcing the ball in and bills d giving up some big plays. While it was a good win it is just overall sloppy play, especially this late in to the season. I thought after the pats game they would have this spark and come in and completely take over this game from the beginning but they kept them in it up until the last quarter. I just hope they find some form of rhythm before playoffs start. They look more shaky now then they did going in to the playoffs last year. Davis and Singletary did impress me once again think they have proven they are more then capable of being the lead back and #2 wr. Davis' hands on these catches is something Allen needs having the ability to rely on him to make plays, thats why he and diggs are so good together it is almost automatic when he goes diggs way. Hopefully the jets game they can establish more of the run game and have that going in to the playoffs. On defense Harrison Phillips has stepped up along with Oliver but when those guys are pulled its like that front line crumbles. Star is still not winning me over and I hope he kicks it in to high gear in 2 weeks as they need to stop the run no matter who they play. 

Also after yesterdays game it makes me miss Andre Roberts, coughing the ball up early on for Stevenson and then no major plays all season long on ST has been underwhelming especially seeing Roberts return a kick off 101 yards later in the day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

This game is likely the season constant up and downs through out the game. Playing down to the talent when they should have been smoking them, josh forcing the ball in and bills d giving up some big plays. While it was a good win it is just overall sloppy play, especially this late in to the season. I thought after the pats game they would have this spark and come in and completely take over this game from the beginning but they kept them in it up until the last quarter. I just hope they find some form of rhythm before playoffs start. They look more shaky now then they did going in to the playoffs last year. Davis and Singletary did impress me once again think they have proven they are more then capable of being the lead back and #2 wr. Davis' hands on these catches is something Allen needs having the ability to rely on him to make plays, thats why he and diggs are so good together it is almost automatic when he goes diggs way. Hopefully the jets game they can establish more of the run game and have that going in to the playoffs. On defense Harrison Phillips has stepped up along with Oliver but when those guys are pulled its like that front line crumbles. Star is still not winning me over and I hope he kicks it in to high gear in 2 weeks as they need to stop the run no matter who they play. 

Also after yesterdays game it makes me miss Andre Roberts, coughing the ball up early on for Stevenson and then no major plays all season long on ST has been underwhelming especially seeing Roberts return a kick off 101 yards later in the day.

Agreed I've been very disappointed in our return game this year. I know we can't keep everyone but I feel like Stevenson/McKenzie have been pretty bad with ball security, and then in the times they have good returns they typically get called back for holding lol. We can't afford ANY botched punts in the playoffs. I still think that was the changing point in the Bills/Colts game earlier this season.