Week 17 GDT - Big Cats roaming free in Foxboro

LD696

I am surprised that Harry is inactive simply for the fact that he is a good run blocker.. could this indicate that they are planning on passing the ball more than usual? Or just the fact that they are done with Harry and going to give all his snaps to Bourne / Wilkerson? Either way, not good for him.. 

I had high hopes for Shaun Wade, I know he got into the system late but you'd think he would be ready to be active by this point in the season. JoeJuan hasn't been horrendous but another inactive is a shame.. they really missed out on that pick. 

I've been looking forward to seeing the GOAT's newest version of the Pats.  Even though it will probably get ugly for my Jags, it should still be fun to play a game against you guys.  Here's hoping it's an entertaining game and there are no big injuries on either side.  (We're missing 4 of our 5 starting O-linemen, so please take it easy on Trevor).

• Like 1

Nice mix up of plays, you can tell that the Jags have paid attention to the last couple games. Totally crowding the middle of the field, Mac is going to need to make sideline passes for teams to back off. 

I'm also just going to pretend that Harris was our 1st round pick in 2019

• Like 1

That Jag's QB might end up decent.. heck of a pass. 

One thing you can tell watching the two QB's play one after another, noticeable zip increase on Trevor's passes compared to Mac's. Not to say Mac can't get it done but he certainly needs to anticipate and throw a pass earlier than someone like Trevor given how much more floaty his passes are. 

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Good things happen when you drop that steaming stinking useless pile of turd, Harry

not here for ‘good run blocker’ either. Should get that from an UFA

Good things happen when playing a really bad team...