Week 17 GDT - Big Cats roaming free in Foxboro

LD696

15 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I sure hope so.  Coaching was horrible, and today we are missing our top 2 running backs, top 2 tight ends, and our 4th or 5th wide receiver is currently our #1.  The guys just needs a little help.

Buck  You need me as your GM.😁  I go for a coach the has reliable offensive system and I would draft OL,OL,OL,OL and last OL.

I knew your teams was screwed when Meyers took Travis Etienne RB in the 1st, you kidding me. You take Teven Jenkins or Liam Eichenberg  or matter fact Barmore.  Tree before ornaments!!!!

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

Jaguars look lost half the time, like they don't even know what the play is. Not the best way to sell yourself for the head coaching position.

It's definitely ugly, but to be fair, they are playing a lot of scrubs today.  We went into today's game missing:

- Head coach (actually we're not missing him too much.  Hahaha.)
- 4 of our 5 starting offensive linemen
- Our top 2 tight ends
- Our top 2 running backs
- Our best receiver is Laquon Treadwell

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It's definitely ugly, but to be fair, they are playing a lot of scrubs today.  We went into today's game missing:

- Head coach (actually we're not missing him too much.  Hahaha.)
- 4 of our 5 starting offensive linemen
- Our top 2 tight ends
- Our top 2 running backs
- Our best receiver is Laquon Treadwell

You’ve got a long wish list of talent to add to the roster, but at least it’s a cleanish slate and you know what to do. It’s just patience and smart scouting/acquiring now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You’ve got a long wish list of talent to add to the roster, but at least it’s a cleanish slate and you know what to do. It’s just patience and smart scouting/acquiring now

Yep.  We have Trevor, Josh Allen, James Robinson, and that's about it.  I'm still enjoying the process of watching the team being built though.  If they can keep from ruining Trevor, they will be OK in a few years.