Week 17 GDT - Big Cats roaming free in Foxboro

LD696

Sorry wasn't watching live as I had a one year olds birthday party then Catan for the "adults"

Obviously glad the playoff berth is secured and it was an impressive performance.

Too soon to be a Debbie Downer and note that we were one week 1 fumble away from the 1 seed?

However, the team plays better on the road anyway...

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

And thank you for being our best guest ever.

We don't get many friendly guests, as you can imagine... :D 

Thanks Hunter2_1.  I've got nothing but respect for the Patriots, and this is a great group of fans here on FF.  It's always fun to stop in here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:

Damien needs 108 yards for 1K. He had 100 against Miami in Week One. I hope he gets it.

1000 yards and 14 TDs is a filthy season.

If there's one thijg I've noticed, in the 21 seasons under Belichick we ALWAYS have a respectable run game no matter who we have.

17 hours ago, biggie. said:

If there's one thijg I've noticed, in the 21 seasons under Belichick we ALWAYS have a respectable run game no matter who we have.

mostly because our OL is usually decent or better.

I don't think Belichick has ever had a more talented duo than Stevenson and Harris. Both are Pro Bowl level talents but they share the load so...

4 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I don't think Belichick has ever had a more talented duo than Stevenson and Harris. Both are Pro Bowl level talents but they share the load so...

I would go with Dillon and  Faulk in 2004. He's was incredible !!

2001  Antowain Smith and Kevin Faulk

2004  Cory Dillon and Kevin Faulk   CD numbers 16 games  345/1635 4.7 per 12 TD.

• Like 1