Buccaneers WR Antonio Brown removes jersey and shirt, storms off field mid game; Officially Released

RaidersAreOne

Even if AB is telling the truth in his statement, and maybe in this case he was actually not at fault, but why is it that smoke always follows this guy? He’s an absolute beacon for headaches. Everywhere he goes he’s always in the papers. He plays the victim card so well.

He’s like the person you meet who says they’ve been in 7 car accidents but none have been their fault. Eventually you need to realize the person is just a bad driver.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Even if AB is telling the truth in his statement, and maybe in this case he was actually not at fault, but why is it that smoke always follows this guy? He’s an absolute beacon for headaches. Everywhere he goes he’s always in the papers. He plays the victim card so well.

He’s like the person you meet who says they’ve been in 7 car accidents but none have been their fault. Eventually you need to realize the person is just a bad driver.

Yep the old I've been fired by 5 jobs but its always some "The Manager Didn't like me" BS excuse. 

• Like 3

AB turned on the one guy that liked him(Tom Brady). Imagine giving him the benefit of the doubt. Dude is the definition of a clown. Will sell out his own kids if he could profit from it. Thing with AB is he always thinks someone is out to get him. Maybe you’re just a ****ty person man 

Edited by agarcia34

Those texts messages aren't fake. Cmon now people. I don't like AB either. But you crazy if his lawyer gonna let him release fake text messages when he clearly is setting up for a grievance case. Just like the calls from gruden wasn't fake. Coaches know their best chance to win is with him. They want him on the field. 

21 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That... almost seems fake? I dunno lol

They do indeed. Is he saying this is the first text he's gotten from Bruce Arians and that Bruce Arians would actually introduce himself as "BA"?

I'm gonna need some corroborating evidence. 

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 1

This kinda going to come down to interpretations. People on brown side gonna say BA lied. Which xould be true. But the question is when ba said he didn't know about an injury, did he mean it getting worse during the game.  Cause clearly AB been limited practice and on injury report all week. So how could BA not know. BA press conference was a bad look for him and the way he said the things he said. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Those texts messages aren't fake. Cmon now people. I don't like AB either. But you crazy if his lawyer gonna let him release fake text messages when he clearly is setting up for a grievance case. Just like the calls from gruden wasn't fake. Coaches know their best chance to win is with him. They want him on the field. 

You think Brown's lawyer has any control over what he does?

• Like 2

Just now, seminoles1 said:

You think Brown's lawyer has any control over what he does?

Nobody does. But AB is about trying to win these cases. I really hope he ain't this dumb. But who knows. After reading them again I could definitely see where this could be fake. He really selling he want to be a team guy in his text. 

Just now, dante9876 said:

This kinda going to come down to interpretations. People on brown side gonna say BA lied. Which xould be true. But the question is when ba said he didn't know about an injury, did he mean it getting worse during the game.  Cause clearly AB been limited practice and on injury report all week. So how could BA not know. BA press conference was a bad look for him and the way he said the things he said. 

Agreed. Arians can't say he didn't know Brown was injured. Like you said, he was coming off an ankle injury and missed practice for it.

However, Brown might be the most unreliable narrator in the NFL. From my perspective at least, he has the burden of proof and he better have some good proof. Currently fake looking texts aren't enough.

Just now, dante9876 said:

Nobody does. But AB is about trying to win these cases. I really hope he ain't this dumb. But who knows. After reading them again I could definitely see where this could be fake. He really selling he want to be a team guy in his text. 

Don't forget his lawyer also stuck up for him about the fake vaccine card, released a statement and everything.

• Like 3