Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

What time are you getting in? Do you have plans already? Remind me, are you from the area? Are your buddies? 

I am from South jersey originally but live in NC the last 12 years. All of us coming up are from NC. Me and another guy are transplants from the Philly area, the other two aren’t. One is a Cowboys fan the other 3 of us are Eagles’ fan 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I am from South jersey originally but live in NC the last 12 years. All of us coming up are from NC. Me and another guy are transplants from the Philly area, the other two aren’t. One is a Cowboys fan the other 3 of us are Eagles’ fan 

Make sure to bully the Cowboys fan… he deserves it. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ditch that cowboy fan if he’s wearing a jersey. 

You doing anything Friday night Saturday/ day/night? Tailgating Sunday? 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Ditch that cowboy fan if he’s wearing a jersey. 

You doing anything Friday night Saturday/ day/night? Tailgating Sunday? 

Not sure everything we are doing. We are hanging out in the city all day Saturday. We are tailgating Sunday before the game.

You going to be there? 

Guy who is a Cowboys fan is a good dude but just that fatal flaw. He is going in full Cowboys gear. I told him if anything goes down, I don’t know him lol 

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not sure everything we are doing. We are hanging out in the city all day Saturday. We are tailgating Sunday before the game.

You going to be there? 

Guy who is a Cowboys fan is a good dude but just that fatal flaw. He is going in full Cowboys gear. I told him if anything goes down, I don’t know him lol 

Sometimes I’ll go tailgate with some buddies. Rare though, once or twice a year. I just went to the Giants game with my fiancée so I doubt I’ll be making it down next week. Let me know if you need some recos for something to do. Food, bars, etc. 

Dudes gonna get **** from the Philly crowd. It’s a certainty. Best not to entertain it. Just roll with it. Rarely do opposing fans get in serious stuff for no reason. They usually go after fans that get loud or aggressive with their celebration or retorts. 

47 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

So if we win this game next week and the 9ers lose @ the Rams we get the 6 seed?

Yeah. Gunna be tough to pull that one out, but there is definitely a reason to play now imo. If we lose we are likely facing LA which is easily worst case scenario for us round 1. If we win we play the Bucs which would be a lot better due to their offense being banged up and they haven't been playing the best football.

Gallup torn acl. Rehab goes good he's ready week 6ish? Not that there is ever good timing for a season ender, but what terrible timing for him. He'll still have a market, but the $$$ amount won't be what it was.

Edited by Jeezla