Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I knew Raegor was going to stink but I had no idea he would be this bad. He will be a borderline roster player next year. Just isn't good at all

If JJAW or Reagor are on this team to start the 2022 season, Howie should be shot. Cut bait, let both go be great somewhere else. CFL, XFL, Pop Warner. 

Admit you F'd up and move on!

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

If JJAW or Reagor are on this team to start the 2022 season, Howie should be shot. Cut bait, let both go be great somewhere else. CFL, XFL, Pop Warner. 

Admit you F'd up and move on!

I think Quez and DeVonta would be the only WR's on the roster, but I hope both those bums kick rocks. I'm guessing Reagor is here for one more year, JJAW is gone.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Best 
Player
Available

I agree and while it'd be nice to have a big-body WR, we shouldn't be worrying about have a perfect complimentary player. Take the best player regardless of whether he is the "ideal" size or whatever. Unless it's a toss up, in that case go with the better fit.

17 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

I agree and while it'd be nice to have a big-body WR, we shouldn't be worrying about have a perfect complimentary player. Take the best player regardless of whether he is the "ideal" size or whatever. Unless it's a toss up, in that case go with the better fit.

The thing is our pick range is at a perfect time to take Treylon Burks and he's a great fit.

We could do filthy stuff with him.

11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If WR is truly bpa, sure I mean we got 3 picks but I’m not rooting for it 

I'm all for it, especially with all the picks.

But there is something to be said about whoever that guy is will be pass option 3 or 4 on a lot of days.
But they 100% need a guy to step up and have like a 800+ yard, 5 td season at least

• Like 1