Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

200.gif

Reminds me of a couple months ago.... when I brought up the idea of us making a playoff run.

On 11/3/2021 at 1:53 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, you guys may laugh at the idea, but we can still make the playoffs and this game could be the turning point to that result if we win.

Our next opponents after the Chargers are the Broncos and Saints. Denver just traded away their best pass rusher and leader on defense. New Orleans just lost their starting QB for the year. Not saying that those are easy wins, but they are more winnable now than they probably looked weeks ago.

After that we just have the Jets and the NFC East (NYG x2, WFT x2, DAL) and the Cowboys game is week 18 and good chance at this rate they’ll be sitting their starters against us.

Right now the 4-4 Panthers are in that spot for the 7th wildcard spot and behind them is the 3-4 Vikings who just lost to Cooper Rush.

I think we probably get killed in the playoffs if we sneak in there, but it’s something that is still firmly on the table.

On 11/3/2021 at 3:11 PM, Scalamania said:

jim-mora-playoffs.gif

We should've won that Chargers game too. One of the more disappointing losses.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Reminds me of a couple months ago.... when I brought up the idea of us making a playoff run.

We should've won that Chargers game too. One of the more disappointing losses.

49ers, Giants all 3. I know people don't want to hear it but the Eagles easily could of been a 12+ win team. Easily!

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We play Saturday. Bucs, Rams, Cardinals (our potential WC opponents besides Cowboys) all play Sunday. 

Sorry didn't realize reading that post, We Got Flexed to this Saturday week 18. Thought you were talking about the WC weekend.  

Damn! 🤔

Edited by Nabbs4u

21 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Per Twitter, 85% chance our playoff opponent is Bucs or Rams. 2 worst matchups for us as they can defend run very well.

Need a loss, and a lot to go right, to get either the Cowboys or Cardinals in a 2 vs 7 game.

I don’t think this game’s result will mean much for us, but how we look will certainly matter. Can we even compete with one of the NFC’s top dogs? We’ll find out next week.

no we won't, but we'll find out the week after that.