The Good, the Bad, the one win closer to PLAYOFFS vs. Colts (Post-Game Chat)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Are you forgetting his two horrendous picks? Also threw short of the chains a couple times. Also his OLine, Renfrow, and Zay Jones all had career level play today. 

He had an average game but was totally money in the 4th QTR. 

Horrendous??? WTF 😂😂😂

They're "horrendous" in the fact that they were INTs but one was underthrown by a couple yards and the other was a fantastic defensive play by one of the best in the league.

We're spoiled if we think Carr had a "bad" or "average" game. It wasn't great by any means but it was better than average. 

I like how you're faulting him for throwing short of the chains when the receivers are the ones running the ******* routes lol. They had "career level play" but ran routes short of the chains. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me but maybe there's something else

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I can live with the first Carr INT. Throwing down field one on one coverage. DB just made the play. The second INT was ugly and everything you’re told not to do he did with throwing across the field. Carr had an iffy day but made some good throws when needed 

Also had a dropped pick and the deep pick was a TD with a better throw.

but yeah came through in the end so we move on

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Are you forgetting his two horrendous picks? Also threw short of the chains a couple times. Also his OLine, Renfrow, and Zay Jones all had career level play today. 

He had an average game but was totally money in the 4th QTR. 

The DJax ball was bad, but I’m not mad at taking a shot there. The Leonard pick was a great play by an All Pro. OL had a solid day, there was a bunch of pressure all day, but the run game was solid. Career day, when they’ve been a bad unit overall this season really ain’t saying much. And isn’t it a credit to Carr that two of his WRs had “career days”? 

Also, as far as throwing short of the chains, sometimes you have to live for another day and trust your defense a bit. I know that’s not something we’re used to around here. 

But yea, money when we absolutely needed it. 

Just now, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Would prefer to play the Chiefs. They know the Chiefs. They don’t know the Bills.

89-23 in two games this season. Let’s not do that again. I’ll take the unknown. Raiders know KC but it’s not a great recent history for them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

89-23 in two games this season. Let’s not do that again. I’ll take the unknown. Raiders know KC but it’s not a great recent history for them. 

The Chiefs are the better team by far, but it’s so hard to beat a team three times in a season. Third times the charm for the Raiders. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The Chiefs are the better team by far, but it’s so hard to beat a team three times in a season. Third times the charm for the Raiders. 

I'd rather just avoid them if we get to that point lol. We still have work to do first. It would be nice to see a postseason but I'm not going to get ahead of ourselves just yet. Good news is it looks like LA will handle the depleted Broncos. Hopefully this makes them less motivated next week 🙂

28 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Also had a dropped pick and the deep pick was a TD with a better throw.

but yeah came through in the end so we move on

watched kyler murray underthrow easy td too.

how about wentz missing wide open hilton?  Carr is better than most but bad throw to.djack for sure

• Like 1

Just now, roi34 said:

watched kyler murray underthrow easy td too.

how about wentz missing wide open hilton?  Carr is better than most but bad throw to.djack for sure

Exactly. People only seem to watch the Raiders here and don't realize that every QB does stuff like this all the time. Literally every game

• Like 3

Just finished watching the game 

omg the defense held to 20 despite carr and got the dub with fgs

lets goooooo

and let’s play mariota 

hunter hunting

zay clutch for a bum like some claim 

josh thugged it tf out props to him

carr got him killed on that dump off imo 

defense baby

For coach madden 

• Like 1