Game #17 - Sat, Jan 8 @ Denver - Season Finale

onejayhawk

23 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Glad to see a good stat line out of Hardman, seems like all that confidence building Reids been doing with him is working.

His first 100yd receiving game in the NFL. His 2nd 100yd game in his post-high school career... He hit 100yds only one time in college; 6 catches 103yds 1TD in Sep 2018.

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

His first 100yd receiving game in the NFL. His 2nd 100yd game in his post-high school career... He hit 100yds only one time in college; 6 catches 103yds 1TD in Sep 2018.

Hes a gadget receiver we overdrafted, and thats okay

16 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

If that were true, we would not be locked into the #2 spot and still have a chance at a bye.

We didn't turn the ball over, but we forced one. What was that, about 89 yards from LOS? Melvin and Melvin.

Not turning it over isn’t really a highlight though I agree it’sa positive.  We got little to no pressure save one series, made some timely mental mistakes, made Lock look like Lamar in a couple plays…added to “minor but significant” injuries.  Other than the big play on D and getting the W this game went fairly poorly.  And honestly I’d say the offense played significant worse against far inferior players.

44 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Until you think about DK in our offense.

Every draft is a complete failure by every team looking at it that way, though. Could've taken DK. Could've also taken one of the three receivers taken between Hardman and DK that wound up way worse than Hardman.

2 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Not turning it over isn’t really a highlight though I agree it’sa positive.  We got little to no pressure save one series, made some timely mental mistakes, made Lock look like Lamar in a couple plays…added to “minor but significant” injuries.  Other than the big play on D and getting the W this game went fairly poorly.  And honestly I’d say the offense played significant worse against far inferior players.

I don't disagree with any of that.

That said, if Denver cuts Lock loose I would favor grabbing him. 

About Mecole Hardman, snap counts confirm all the other things we have been saying. At 83%, MH had a Tyreek share of the plays. 
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022/01/09/kansas-city-chiefs-snap-counts-week-18-mecole-hardman-kyle-long/

Edited by onejayhawk

4 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

I don't disagree with any of that.

That said, if Denver cuts Lock loose I would favor grabbing him. 

About Mecole Hardman, snap counts confirm all the other things we have been saying. At 83%, MH had a Tyreek share of the plays. 
https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022/01/09/kansas-city-chiefs-snap-counts-week-18-mecole-hardman-kyle-long/

We agree on Lock, at some point Henne isn’t going to be the backup, and Andy likes projects, could show value down the road.