We Run the South: Celebrating back-to-back AFC South titles

deeluxx3

The job is far from done

a division title is not the end goal

but it is a first step

Let's celebrate this awesome team. Back-to-back champs. A tough-as-nails group that plays a physical and disciplined game week-in and week-out. Kudos to Vrabel the genius. Kudos to JRob. Kudos to Downing and Bowen and all the coaches and players. Freaking love watching us compete every Sunday and think we should all take in a moment to celebrate tonight. Tomorrow we're back to work!!

• Like 2

I don’t want to get ahead of myself. But something about this team seems relentless and special. We still have to iron things out, but today and the last few weeks it feels like the tide is starting to turn. Health and luck. Two things you need. To get through what we have this year. And still have a chance at the 1 seed, is incredible. 

We are a healthy Henry and a contributing Julio away from making this happen. This defense is good enough.

So happy to watch these boys compete. 

Riding high as hell right now.

Just please win next week. My heart can’t take a loss.

I really feel like these past couple of months, with the adversity we've faced, to be sitting here one week away poised to have the #1 seed and bye... Today was the first day I really felt like Tennessee has figured out how to be a 'good' team. Let's hope this carries over into next week and the postseason.

Feels good seeing a team we all expected to win a lot of games win a lot of games, despite the injury setbacks.

Tough decisions are gonna have to be made on contracts and direction in the next two seasons, but the team is very clearly in good hands.

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

people need to ignore the DVOA nerds on twitter. no sense in getting all bent out of shape- if we win we win. that's all that matters.

At this point, I think the narrative that we are some team who lucked into the one seed or we ain't that great and no one believes in us is actually great for us. 

I really hope no one talks about us. Any fuel that helps this team push harder than anyone else to get to the Super Bowl is welcomed. Media praise and slick analytics doesn't convert into Super Bowls. Being the better team on game day does. 

After watching the video of Vrabel speak to the boys after the game and everyone talk to the media, they know what time it is. It's time to be on a mission. 

I believe. And I don't need a ridiculous stat engine or Dan Orslovky to make me believe we can win it. 

Can't wait to see these boys get in street fights in the playoffs. Cause I don't know a team who is tougher than us. 

Best I have felt about a Titans team in damn near forever. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

The whole Titans team is worst ever is lazy journalism once again. Though it is probably true in a certain sense the real truth will be revealed during the playoffs. 

IF, and it is still an IF, we are the one seed...if we win the first game we play the all of those takes are wrong. None of these guys will go back and say "yeah we missed on this one"...they will just move on to "Titans will get blown out by ____." 

Same as us Titans fans won't go back and say they were right if we get housed by the Chargers. 

Also, if we make or win the SB we will be the worst team to play in the SB...that is the nature of being Tenn. We will have to be a dynasty to get any nation coverage, or respect. But who cares about that...I just want a SB!!